Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Bleach sales Low so they forced him to end ?
Nah
It was among the top 5 in sales most of the time…

Rumors have been floating around about people in the company not liking Kubo and they don’t interact well..

+

They wanted to rush the series because they wanted to start another mediocre series instead of it (which was hyped by some fans) to be among the next top shonen… which NEVER was able to reach the level of success bleach got Lol… serves them right!

Now, Kubo is making a bleach comeback… and 1 single chapter from that show comeback was >>>>> All of Onigashima

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So Sky split happened against Kaido as expected, i don't know why people thought we would wait till against Blackbeard for that.
Blackbeard was a far better option than against Kaido.
Oda has no other way to hype Luffy up other than through empty hype so he seems to be using all he can...
It will only backfire and hurt him...

If Yamato joins the crew, who will face her?

Anyway I think Blackbeard could get in the way of this hypothetical fight.
Luffy meeting shanks hyped so much from chapter 1. There is so much build up about the meeting and luffy said i am gonna build a better crew than you. Thats why i think matchup is happening. :moonwalk:

Lucky roo is strong and one of shanks commanders i think she will fight him.
Blackbeard is gonna kill shanks its inevitable but i think shanks will give him a scar to his eye like blackbeard did to him. Maybe blackbeard is the pirate with an eyepatch. :lumazed:

Oda insta killed Momotaro theory. :suresure:
Good that Momo ain't going to scar Kaidou with Oden's other sword.
ZKK is bullet proof, early 2022 will be a shock for so many fan.

At this rate, I ll give max 1 chapter for Sanji vs Queen, maybe 2 chapter for Zoro vs King (king hanst shown hybrid yet), the rest of the fight fill be finished in 1 panel inside the Sanji and Zoro chapter.

So I give 3 more chapter to conclude all fights in Onigashima beside kaido.

For Big Mom I see her getting drop in the sea maybe max 1 chapter if I am generous.

That tell me that in 4 chapters we will have the final battle vs Kaido meaning beginning of december.

Oda is rushing, he gave enough hype for the 5 leading worsgeneration that will have an impact in One Piece but for the rest he just didnt care.

Yamato got 2 chapters which is okay.

Blackbeard was a far better option than against Kaido.
Oda has no other way to hype Luffy up other than through empty hype so he seems to be using all he can...
It will only backfire and hurt him...
Sky split certifies that Luffy has become/will leave Wano as a Yonko, it was far too important to pass up against Kaido.
Crazier things will happen against Teach, but this is old stuff.

To be honest, we saw this since his introduction. He had a concussion from just crashing into rocks.

The problem is Kong Organ was a move that was invented to fail. It's never worked once. Kong Gatling > Kong Organ.
Luffy didn’t hit Kaido with kong organ only…

1- Gear 3rd gatling
2- Kong gun
3- Kong Organ
4- Rhino Schninder
And many other attacks off screened cause that’s how the panels looks like.. as if Luffy it is getting smaller while we see different destruction places…
Yet non of that hurt Kaido lol

ZKK is bullet proof, early 2022 will be a shock for so many fan.

At this rate, I ll give max 1 chapter for Sanji vs Queen, maybe 2 chapter for Zoro vs King (king hanst shown hybrid yet), the rest of the fight fill be finished in 1 panel inside the Sanji and Zoro chapter.

So I give 3 more chapter to conclude all fights in Onigashima beside kaido.

For Big Mom I see her getting drop in the sea maybe max 1 chapter if I am generous.

That tell me that in 4 chapters we will have the final battle vs Kaido meaning beginning of december.

Oda is rushing, he gave enough hype for the 5 leading worsgeneration that will have an impact in One Piece but for the rest he just didnt care.

Yamato got 2 chapters which is okay.
ZKK is dead.

• Luffy is coming out of this arc as a certified Yonko/admiral level character and ready to meet Shanks as a great pirate, like it was built up. Then he will have at least other two huge fights (Akainu, Blackbeard). Imu is still a question mark but Luffy will certainly have to deal with him one way or the other.

• I think Mom is falling here as well, there are hints for that to happen. And when Luffy will come to Elbaf, he will already have the gratitude of the giant race, like it was for the minks in Zou.

Status
Not open for further replies.