Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason why Luffy is only strong is because his fruit.Take it away and he suxs

Oh,getting trashed 12 hours and got it via ray flashback.WOW
Cant remember he was a CoC master until Kaido hit him
Lol at ACoA
His fruit is trash.
Ace and Sabo mocked him for it.
Luffy is a genius and can adapt to everything
Post automatically merged:

They are so dumb, that they cant see how crystal clear is aiming the story, the plot is there to be accepted.
Zkk is inevitable, the monstrous samurai will appear early 2072 :cheers:
Fixed

This chapter will be mentioned in history of great Luffy moments with
Luffy dropping marines and fishmen with his coc
Luffy punching celestial dragon
Luffy and Doflamingo stare down
Luffy declaring War on World government
Luffy's father is dragon is huge too both on MF and water seven

Bleach often and most of the time is bottom ranked in Magazine TOC. Most manga when they always bottom ranked will get axed. Kubo still lucky WSJ didn't axe Bleach soon and give him time to finish Bleach, and yet he never finished it despite the final arc already 4 years long.

Also bruh, after Bleach ended Demon Slayer exist and already surpassed Bleach entire sales of 74 volumes with just 23 volumes lol.

Well thats what blind fan is. There some One Piece fan who think Wano is the best arc and Oda is the best writer. There some Demon Slayer fan who think DS is the best manga ever. And there some Bleach fan who think one chapter of Bleach is better than entire Wano chapters.
I didn't had this patience with bleach lmaaoo
The problem is... Bleach had one of the FASTEST PACE among other shonen....

Like One Piece... you wait for 50 episode to FINALLY see someone capable like Smoker... and a 100 episode to FINALLY we get the best villain like Crocodile....

Bleach ends one of the BEST SHONEN ARCS by the episode of 62..... that arc starts around episode 17 or 20... I don't recall...
So...you didn't even give it proper chance at allmy friend

Dropped the show REALLY EARLY and you dare to speak about it!? Lol

please, anyone who wants to trash a show… at least watch it completely so that you speak with full knowledge hhhhhh

This is like me dropping one piece during Buggy arc or in Captain Kuro arc (which many did) and say it’s shitty… I dropped it early lol
Isn't pre-soul society Bleach better than post-soul society Bleach? I think after Ichigo vs Byakuya, Bleach became one or two panels per page and each panel only consisted of badass edgy one-liners?

Bleach often and most of the time is bottom ranked in Magazine TOC. Most manga when they always bottom ranked will get axed. Kubo still lucky WSJ didn't axe Bleach soon and give him time to finish Bleach, and yet he never finished it despite the final arc already 4 years long.

Also bruh, after Bleach ended Demon Slayer exist and already surpassed Bleach entire sales of 74 volumes with just 23 volumes lol.

Well thats what blind fan is. There some One Piece fan who think Wano is the best arc and Oda is the best writer. There some Demon Slayer fan who think DS is the best manga ever. And there some Bleach fan who think one chapter of Bleach is better than entire Wano chapters.
Pussy Cat move... was the savior of One Piece for me
:gokulaugh:

Imagine that....a move called "Pussy cat" makes me stick with the series a bit more....

His fruit is trash.
Luffy is a genius and can adapt to everything
Because his fruit gives him that capability. Luffy's fruit is top tier. G2 increases your base attack speed and hence base power. And just take a look at G4; with average armament breaking through god thread + spider web and ripping out part of DR's city. Combine that with maxed out hardening, barrier + internal destruction and fully mastered CoC (current Luffy's CoC is crude and clumsy according to Kaido).

Now add awakening to that. The strongest punch of such a Gomu user would knock out every character with one blow. Even Kaido.

How anyone cannot be salty with how Jack has been treated ?
What can we do? He was in his hybrid form for 1 panel, and now is gone. At less he got an arc dedicate to him, so did queen, be disappointed in King not getting use more in Wano overhall. It clear that Oda is super rushing the battle, he clearly doesnt like to draw much of a fight, but what more the wow effect which need maybe a double page spread for that.
So let prepare for the queen,king fights. For queen 1 chapter will be enough (he is in hybrid) and maybe King fight too in 1 chapter will be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.