Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Jack a man worth over a Billion defeated by fkn Inu.....

Momonosuke somehow managed to dodge Kaido's point blank boro breath and even bit him! The same pussy who can't fight or fly properly smh...

And Luffy already had his sky splitting moment? That's it then, folks. One Piece is coming to an end the MC just reached Top Tier status.

I used to read Naruto just to see how it ends and it seems like with One Piece it's going to be the exact same scenario. Sad.

King fking Luffy up has nothing to do with King vs Kaido bcs Kaido is a different character with different stats than Luffy.
Even if you believe that silliness that Luffy will defeat Kaido, what does Luffy vs Kaido has to do with Luffy vs King?
I dont believe Zoro is stronger than Luffy, I know that Zoro is stronger than Luffy, dont mistake those two.
Chapter 1010 was the debut of any sort of Luffy who could fight King and maintain dignity
Raizo vs Fuku has more panel time than Jack vs Inu and Neko vs Peros and it isn't even over.:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
Pretty sure Jack's been active since about 988. Peros is pretty similar.

I feel like some people will complain that it's all off screen but there's no reason a Scabbard fight should be getting much attention this late

Status
Not open for further replies.