Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Oh so why was he shivering and huffing. Also got scar.
Did the shivering and scar impede him in any way??? He called Luffy's attack sloppy, called Law's attack annoying and had the fattest grin on his face two panels after applauding Zoro's strongest attack. He has been a one man wrecking crew stomping through everyone on his path so nah 17 people did zilch to Kaido. Imagine thinking Kin actually played a part in defeating Kaido:suresure:

We can talk in depth about it soon!

How was the coalition ?
:finally:
Fucking firee brooooooo
Amazing.

That whole war/campaign...dude. Plenty of fucking hype and the only thing it did was to completely deliver :steef:

:shocking: Who are your fav characters so far?
It's very difficult to make such at list, lol. I like a lot of people.

The top 1 is probably Ouki.

I forgot where I stopped
:okay:what chapter is it again where Shin is revived or saved by that girl who dances
Or maybe I stopped where they were attacking some City

been long since I read Kingdom
Depends what exactly you mean. Iirc there are such moments right in the very beginning of the manga, like, before Chapter 100 and there's such a moment in the most recent arc (which was horrible writing wise)

G

Gorosei Informer

I read MHA too, and I'm currently on part 4 of JJBA.

I binged Naruto twice I think.

Only mangas I read weekly outside of OP are Kingdom and Jujutsu Kaisen.

Damn, those are somme good manga, I've only read/watched Death Note and One Punch Man out of the ones you've mentioned lol.
Ah nice! Part 4 is my favourite Jojo part too btw, so that's awesome! Hope you enjoy it!

:cheers::fujilaugh::fransuper::neesama::finally:

Ah yeah? Damn haha. There are some truly great series there tbh. I think any series truly benefits from not being too long ofc, the longer a series goes, the worst it gets and this applies to movies, tv shows and such too imo.

So if the fight was offscreened , how do we already know it has being concluded ??
There are 2 definitions of "offscreened" that are being interpreted here:

- Fight is offscreened
- Conclusion is offscreened

Scotch clarified that it's specifically the fight. We see the final attacks used by Inu/Neko.

However, yes, you are right in that until we see them unconscious the following chapter, we technically do not know if they are defeated. White eyed reactions are not good enough because characters like Jack, Ulti, Luffy, Apoo, and Kaido have recovered from moments like this.

Anyway, probably 90% chance they are just done. 10% next chapter has both or one of them (i.e. Jack) fight back. That just depends on if the final pages are inconclusive. Important to note that the F6 weren't confirmed for several chapters to be down until they were in 1022.

Status
Not open for further replies.