Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of whiners who clearly hate one piece but still have a lot of free time (being jobless or still living in parents house) shitting on something they hate so much and telling others to whine along with them when they could spend this free time better in something they actually love or do something usefull instead of all this crying and b*tching.

The fact some idiots here wishing death and bad luck to a real person over a fictional work speaks volumes of their character and how nasty and disgusting they are.

I see a lot of whiners who clearly hate one piece but still have a lot of free time (being jobless or still living in parents house) shitting on something they hate so much and telling others to whine along with them when they could spend this free time better in something they actually love or do something usefull instead of all this crying and b*tching.

The fact some idiots here wishing death and bad luck to a real person over a fictional work speaks volumes of their character and how nasty and disgusting they are.

You mean overrate him right? He always was around scrubbard level, or Perospero, but people believed he something special because he could've take hits and dare to put him above the like of Doflamingo and Katakutri :goatasure:
Jack is overrated now people forced to accpet it
I dont overrat jack, I knew where he stood as a 3rd commander.

The story just made a drastic power jump from Zou to wano because we mainly focused on top tiers that 2nd commanders & people below them don't look strong by comparison.

I'm not a power scaler but I have Jack beating Cracker but high diff with smoothie mainly because of his endurance. He's built to take hits. Oda just put a 3rd commander up against people a 3rd commander won't usually fight so he looks bad by comparison.

I dont overrat jack, I knew where he stood as a 3rd commander.

The story just made a drastic power jump from Zou to wano because we mainly focused on top tiers that 2nd commanders & people below them don't look strong by comparison.

I'm not a power scaler but I have Jack beating Cracker but high diff with smoothie mainly because of his endurance. He's built to take hits. Oda just put a 3rd commander up against people a 3rd commander won't usually fight so he looks bad by comparison.
How is his endurance going to help him when he hasn't show the AP to destroy something like crackers biscuit? Cracker is going to run mammoth boy tired.

Meanwhile the second kaido went to the roof Jack followed after him because he acknowledged the crews mistake in underestimating the alliance.

King and Queen ain't do shit.
& now they're about to lose to Sanji and Zoro in 15 minutes or less.

How does a 3rd commander do better than Kaidos 1st or 2nd?
Idk ask Perospero he got the blueprint

Bruh if Law and Kidd don't win then they are a waste of time and Luffy having rivals should go out the window. Kidd and Law should just join Luffy and pretend wano didn't exist.

If Zoro beats King and falls down then Zoro is trash and has a shit resume for being the WSS and failed to be as big as his ancestor Ryuma in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.