Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Orochi is back. I am expecting one of the Kozuki members to wield the Ame no Habakiri (snake slayer) and slay him to complete that plotline.

I don't like Enma's portrayal of power and how Zoro haters use that to downplay him. But it's such a significant and overlooked plot device used for Zoro to quite literally inherit Oden's will to kill Kaido.

BB > = Luffy > Zoro > Kid = Law > Urouge > Killer = Drake = Apoo > Hawkins = Bege = Bonney
Go back to narutoforums to entertain people there with such ranking

Current Teach (FA level+) > Luffy (Admiral level) > Kidd (inbetweener) >Law >= Zoro (high high tier) > Killer >= Urouge (upper-mid high tier) > Hawkins ~ Apoo (lower-mid high tier) >= Capone ~ Drake > Bonney (low high tier)

I am fine with Kid beating BigMom.......:kata:
Beating a Yonko aka one the 4 Strongest Pirates in the Entire World is something:myman::cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Apoo outlasting Jack doesn't come off as a surprise, seeing how he is a supernova and a member of the Worst Generation.
Apoo have a bigger potential than Jack anyways glad Hawkins and Apoo outlast him lmao

He stopped it for longer than a second. The time doesn't matter because he stopped it long enough for everyone to escape. The attack didn't take him out.

This is Zoro attack he blocked Hakai.

I just destroyed your headcannon that Zoro couldn't move.

Zoro purgatory at most is a mid level attack and he wasn't using barrier haki with it. Just none barrier haki. There is a difference.

Sanji has attacked Queen 4 to 5 times. Every time he hit him in the face with a sneak attack and it only injured him a little. He was barely bleeding. Sanji wasn't using haki but he was using his fire leg. That is still not a base kick.

Don't tell me to read the manga when you are posting headcannon.
How am i posting headcannon when you post the panels you want, i said he couldn't move after fighting not after hakai, he was coughing blood and was bearly able to do anything, thats why he said hes gonna put everything he had in the last attack, he still blocked it for one second because it says so dont argue facts.
Headcannon.com barrier haki kek, ok dude, purgatory is a stronger attack then tatsumaki that made kaido bleed and scream and king didnt even flinch. who cares if its a sneak hit or not? its a battle between pirates, its queen's fault for not noticing and still all these times he made him bleed, broke his teeth, made him go hybrid and all that without haki or his suit, so dont say he doesn't damage his because that's being delusional at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.