Status
Not open for further replies.
But hey imagine chopper manages to make Queen bleed that would be impossible we agree
Even a Gifter can make you bleed, a nail can make you bleed

Thats why Zoro is afraid of needles

I wonder where did you took the info that Monster Chopper is complete fodder and weaker than a needle, or some Gifter attack.

Well, Chopper and Queen already answered the question :suresure:

Can we scale Jack and Perospero as equals now? As it took same diff for equal opponents (Neku and Inu)
Ahahahahaha... this forum, hell, even the entire one piece fanbase will never accept that. Have you seen all the excuses already? It's so funny... if You still believe in power levels (I don't) then just based on pure feats and hype Big Mom pirates>Beast Pirates for sure. Prospero isn't even amongst the camanders and he's comparable to Jack, to fucking Jack for god's sake.

So on what level do we put Monkey D Luffy now?
Equal to Yonko & weaker than admirals
:kawak:
Lol
Let the yonko wankers come at me!
Hhhh

on a serious note:
Luffy’s level imo now is:
- Slightly weaker than Kaido overall, BUT has a technique stronger than Kaido but has timelimit or huge drawback…

that’s always been the equation for Luffy’s level at final round against big arc enemies… slightly weaker, but has a technique that can overpower the enemy with timelimit or drawbacks

so overall, it’s not false to state he’s equal as the tide of battle shifts between one and the other

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Even a Gifter can make you bleed, a nail can make you bleed

Thats why Zoro is afraid of needles

I wonder where did you took the info that Monster Chopper is complete fodder and weaker than a needle, or some Gifter attack.

Well, Chopper and Queen already answered the question :suresure:
makes sense chopper drew lots of blood and said his attacks aren't working, sanji also drew a little bit of blood no wonder was ignoring his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.