Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom kod him with nameless attacks queen got up and had to wait for luffy get chased all through udon and bring her back round before brachio bomber
Marco actually damaged him because he himself said so
Hes not done that for sanji once

Sure sure and zoro forced kaido into hybrid after tatsumaki

Zoros ap isn't fodder like sanjis zoros ap is enough to damage kaido
It just means king is a tank too he took a stronger attack than what kod killer and shrugged it off.
Killer getting knocked out like that puts him on some solid Veteran Scabbard level. Nothing more than that. Even then Zoro managed to get hit by a random scythe, blame himself and faint (it wasn't a fair battle for Zoro anyway). Killer's feats are comparable to Kawamatsu's against Kaido.

Thats Queen leaving Udon, looking clean. If you show me some character doing what he did in such a little amount of time 1vs1 against Big Mom barely using his full capabilities, then i may reconsider, also it would be good to know which character in the series can do a damage comparable to Big Mom tossing you around like crazy.

Even then, Queen wasn't even knocked out, he got stunned at most :suresure:

Zoro wasn't in a 1vs1, Kaido refers to the whole Worst Generation on his sentences especially after going Hybrid, before 1010 Kaido knew 2 things coming from Zoro, Enma and Oden's aura coming from it.

Say Goodbye Momotaro Theory?
It is happening, of course Momo wouldn't do much against Kaido that should be obvious from the start he is still a kid. Yamato also seems to be taking the back seat for now as well, we need the pheasant to make an appearance and do something and we are good to go to Luffy vs Kaido 1v1.
Those Momo will scar or damage Kaido shouts were absurd from the start and not only that, Oda wouldn't literally copy and paste the tale.

Yes I made a joke about your fandom but that doesn’t mean that I don’t defend Kid against every hater.
No, you don't and didn't.

You called me a hypocrite and I called you a toxic condom boy, who started this shit?
You. Hypocrite. Just like most of your fanbase.

You get what you deserve if you try to insult me. Fuck off
I didn't insult you, just told the truth of your double standard take.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Killer getting knocked out like that puts him on some solid Veteran Scabbard level. Nothing more than that. Even then Zoro managed to get hit by a random scythe, blame himself and faint (it wasn't fair battle anyway). Killer's feats are comparable to Kawamatsu's

Thats Queen leaving Udon, looking clean. If you show me some character doing what he did in such a little amount of time 1vs1 against Big Mom barely using his full capabilities, then i may reconsider, also it would be good to know which character in the series can do a damage comparable to Big Mom tossing you around like crazy.

Even then, Queen wasn't even knocked out, he got stunned at most :suresure:

Zoro wasn't in a 1vs1, Kaido refers to the whole Worst Generation on his sentences especially after going Hybrid, before 1010 Kaido knew 2 things coming from Zoro, Enma and Oden's aura coming from it.
Killer still smacks sanji
The scabbards couldn't even react to dragon kaidos wind scythes that the sn easily dealt with.

Meme has been clowned by every single strawhat its nothing new
Before that when she first tossed him he was out
Hes an ancient zoan he recovers quick that's all.

Nope it was just zoro all the others got sent flying by kaidos tatsumaki and luffy eaten
So if sanji FORCED queen to go hybrid
So did zoro to kaido

Jo if Luffy is already THAT strong in base just how strong will he be with G4 ??
And whats going to happen when he awakens his DF ???
Damn Luffy is getting out of control.
:laughmoji:

Killer still smacks sanji
The scabbards couldn't even react to dragon kaidos wind scythes that the sn easily dealt with.

Meme has been clowned by every single strawhat its nothing new
Before that when she first tossed him he was out
Hes an ancient zoan he recovers quick that's all.

Nope it was just zoro all the others got sent flying by kaidos tatsumaki and luffy eaten
So if sanji FORCED queen to go hybrid
So did zoro to kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
U said one is in hybrid the one who isn't is stronger than the one who is in hybrid :kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji pushed queen in hybrid and pushed him to use armament:lulz:
Yes because queen was pushed to hybrid with only chopper and sanji while king hasnt with marco and zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.