Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So basically you like her but just tsudere cus that no point praising her on a cover request :suresure:
?

There are lots of characters who just look good to me and cba to care about their writing cuz it's either bad or boring.

Lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
Zoro collapsed on the roof after getting hit by TB, he was defeated.

Your refusal to accept facts is astonishing, Zoro can be defeated its fine you know.
So he was defeated then right?

Both got hit by the TB and downed, then Luffy shows up and asks Law to carry Zoro, ergo he was defeated.
Your thirst for Zoro's defeat is real and Oda has let you down against two Emperors. :cantseeme:

Your thirst for Zoro's defeat is real and Oda has let you down against two Emperors. :cantseeme:
Not really a thirst as in its just a fact, he was defeated and downed and had to be carried by law. That is the definition of defeat, i was just trying to understand what Stairs was meaning but i guess some Zoro fans share the trait of denying reality.

Like that hoe @Seth

Seth

โ€Ž
Not really a thirst as in its just a fact, he was defeated and downed and had to be carried by law. That is the definition of defeat, i was just trying to understand what Stairs was meaning but i guess some Zoro fans share the trait of denying reality.

Like that hoe @Seth
Frigo Frigo Frigo...

Why it hurts you so much that Zoro is so great that double Yonko attacks can't stop him from putting a scar on Kaido?

Frigo Frigo Frigo...

Why it hurts you so much that Zoro is so great that double Yonko attacks can't stop him from putting a scar on Kaido?
What? I never denied he scared Kaido nor that he stopped Hakai, why are you making stuff up?

I merely questioned why Stairs was denying that Zoro was down and defeated late, which he was.

Show me a single post here of me denying it or saying Zoro sucks or anything. All I said is that he indeed got defeated later but it seems its too much for you guys to handle.

Seth

โ€Ž
What? I never denied he scared Kaido nor that he stopped Hakai, why are you making stuff up?

I merely questioned why Stairs was denying that Zoro was down and defeated late, which he was.
I'm tired of arguing with the "why Zoro out of the roof already" shit.

So I'm genuinely not interested in talking about this anymore.

He will have another shot at Kaido probably while the drug still keeps him intact and we will see more epicness.

I don't even know which thread of stairs you talking bout.

Both got hit by the TB and downed, then Luffy shows up and asks Law to carry Zoro, ergo he was defeated.
Omigod Kaidou's side glance with "You stay there. I'l come to YOU!" And then KA-BLAM two coolest supernovas getting thunderclapped :steef:

I really want Oda to retcon hybrid Kaidou design tho i hope when Kaidou goes Awakening it'll show different design other than low-quality Batman design there :josad:

I'm tired of arguing with the "why Zoro out of the roof already" shit.

So I'm genuinely not interested in talking about this anymore.

He will have another shot at Kaido probably while the drug still keeps him intact and we will see more epicness.

I don't even know which thread of stairs you talking bout.
Dude just be rational and remove the fanboy glasses, was Zoro defeated yes or no?

Yes he will have another shot at Kaido as I believe he will join up later and make him aknowledge him as a monster samurai and then even kill him down the line but right then and there he was defeated, and there is no shame in that.

Like all I said is that he indeed got factually defeated and people get emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.