Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a uh

Nooo, really? And here I thought the villain was going to kill everyone.

Some of you just open your mouth and the words come out.

Imagine watching a romance movie:

"unfortunately they're going to fall in love, it's just fake tension."

reading an autobiography:

"Unfortunately I know he survives, it's just fake tension."

Watching sports:

"unfortunately one of them is going to win, it's so predictable."

Saying this doesn't make you smart, you just look daft as if you expected something else.
You must be one of those who are fine with death fakeouts then, since they are so prevalent and predictable in the series by now.

It is your analogies that are retarded.
In a series where wasting panels to create fake tension has been a staple now, calling out the obvious isn't unwarranted in this case.

Last edited:
Lets move on we have more important issues what if King's face is actually another rubber mask and when its opened its actually Kuina omigod i will have someone else to root for WSS what do i do now what if King suddenly say some nostalgic stuff to Zoro and being romantic and stuff and it's actually a throwback date as much as it is a fight it will blow my mind i will wrote an apology letter to Oda for doubting his writing quality :josad:

Lol kaido has been defeated at least 7 Times and captured multiples Times yet he is still in Wano.
?? What does it have to do with Luffy defeating him? Putting him down only for him to just get up isn't defeating him and Luffy has said many times that he is the one who's going to do so. Even this chapter, lol. I can only see one scenario where it kinda happens along with ZKK but it's definitely not Kaido waking up after getting 'defeated' LOL.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Compliation of my comments please
Good job, this is the first comment you didn't mention zoro or ZKK in this whole ass thread
Yamato and Zoro fans lowkey crying right now.
:saden:
You’re favs aren’t as strong as you delusionally thought they were. That Thunder Bague did a real number on Yamato, and Zoro getting clapped… ZKK is not happening lmao
Moss Head learning how to fly like the rest of the Monster Trio
:perocry:
Zoro didn’t seem too angry with Kaido not going for the kill with a blade
:kaidowhat:

Imagine thinking Doffy is close to this monster.
FInally a great opponent for Zoro, I want a insane battle where Zoro pull out everything.
I wait for so long and finally we reach the stages where Zoro has a opponent who is worth to clash him.
#KINGBOYZ!!!

:steef:
Doflamingo is and would be a horrible match up for Zoro. Moss head can’t fight the people Luffy can.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Now I went from talking about ZKK in every post, to just talking about Zoro in general.

Interesting. But thanks for the trip down memory lane. I’ll be sure to add to it
:myman:
i did say you read this for zoro and i was right
one more BTW
Doflamingo is and would be a horrible match up for Zoro. Moss head can’t fight the people Luffy can.

Imagine a character with hype and portrayal beyond anything those startups have and still feeling worse after fighting them.
what the hell are you on, kaido has lived up to his hype….dude is gonna be the only new world villian losing cause of multiple people ganging up on him while still carrying an island

he still retains his 1 vs 1 hype

luffy hasn’t even taken much damage as kaido and he’s already tired

lol saying kaido has not lived up to his hype is the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard

Status
Not open for further replies.