Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did he go from:
"By the end of this, I might be tearing your throat out with my teeth. Anything to ensure I win this fight"
to
"At least use a blade when you go for the kill!! What you just pulled is unforgivable!!"

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
Zoro fans, you have some explaining to do

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Solid setup chapter for Zoro vs King. Zoro's air travel is hilarious, as expected of the new land, sea or air champion. :finally:
King is already showing more than I expected when it comes to the generated force behind his attacks, at least when in Batwing mode. Not even two Emperors could push Zoro back like this, lol. The only thing left to see is if he can match the complexity of Zoro's style in CQC. Either way folks, this is about to be the best fight of the arc since simpletons like Kaido and Big Mom cannot make it look this good.

Do you guys Momo will be able to hold and move Onigashima on his own? Don’t knowing he can be this powerful instantly.

normaly Luffy would stop these kind of catastrophic, but to move a flying island seems just unfitting for his abilities.

So maybe, if it gets to much for Momo, Law and Kid could have fitting abilities for this kind of stuff.
If the rumors of Chapter 1031 prove to be true, then i don't think Momo is up to the task.

:josad::noo:

Solid setup chapter for Zoro vs King. Zoro's air travel is hilarious, as expected of the new land, sea or air champion. :finally:
King is already showing more than I expected when it comes to the generated force behind his attacks, at least when in Batwing mode. Not even two Emperors could push Zoro back like this, lol. The only thing left to see is if he can match the complexity of Zoro's style in CQC. Either way folks, this is about to be the best fight of the arc since simpletons like Kaido and Big Mom cannot make it look this good.

i dare you to say this is not a very good fight :whitepress:

Yamato and Zoro fans lowkey crying right now.
:saden:
You’re favs aren’t as strong as you delusionally thought they were. That Thunder Bague did a real number on Yamato, and Zoro getting clapped… ZKK is not happening lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.