Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Chapter: *Talks about Onigashima being a bomb that would obliterate everyone in the war along with the flower capital citizens*

Peroroncino: *Danger refers to Zoro*

:seriously::seriously:
exactly what is a mere nuke next to zoro?:luuh:
Post automatically merged:

Yes I just added that last one after your initial post.

I mentioned yesterday night that I couldn’t wait to read this for my dear Zoro
:cheers:
the best thing about ZKK is watching you candies get insecure about it every week.
Even if it doesn't happen it sure was fun while it lasted:doffytroll:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
what the hell are you on, kaido has lived up to his hype….dude is gonna be the only new world villian losing cause of multiple people ganging up on him while still carrying an island

he still retains his 1 vs 1 hype

luffy hasn’t even taken much damage as kaido and he’s already tired

lol saying kaido has not lived up to his hype is the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard
Don't put words into my mouth. I never said he didn't live up to the hype. Just pointing out Oda's stupidity.

He wouldn't live up to the hype if he did completely nothing. He is just getting clowned atm.

yes they did clown
thats how kaido got the scar from 30 broken bones got overpowered like a bitch
you call a clash were kaido didn’t even use a named move a 1 vs 1 lmao

by your logic jimbe fought luffy one on one

squardo is stronger than base whitebeard since he stabbed him from the front

Jozu too since he made aokiji bleed
Rayleigh

only people that have fought kaido one on one this arc is bigmom, luffy and Yamato

the rest were due to team fight

Don't put words into my mouth. I never said he didn't live up to the hype. Just pointing out Oda's stupidity.

He wouldn't live up to the hype if he did completely nothing. He is just getting clowned atm.
how is he getting clowned please
Going down to 16 people while carrying an island is clowning

your fav zoro is the one getting clowned after all you all said that he could low diff king and that yc are nothing for him

but here he is getting overpowered and coughing blood by the a yc1 and he has yet to give king an injury

Status
Not open for further replies.