Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i never said Zoro wasn't apart of the 17 idiot.
So much 'character' huhh. By your logic.

Kaido fought 17 ***** luffy slept and ate. Kaido was fighting since 992 like 30 effing chapters. Now he worn down. Lmao
Kaidou is the strongest while Luffy ain't. It is bullshit if Luffy is as strong as Kaido since beginning. Luffy didn't sleep, he was KOed. While Luffy recovered, he is not 100% (you can see that bruises and injuries are still there). Kaido is weakened, but we don't know how much he was weakened. Let us see and then comment.

Yes noodle he learned this when he was bandaged up you're so fucking smart
My though is that he learn it after the event with Pica(probably he himself see the move where he need help as pathetic), but he had it before the rooftop event.
Why he not use it? Probably he though Law teleport him far fasterr and he could save energy for Hiryu Kaen.
--------------------

I hope we see Zoro using his Ichi Gorilla moves again, with CoA he could release powerfull slashes xD.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Funny how Zoro seems to always fight every black person in One piece… Daz bones, Miss Monday, Mr.5Aokiji and now King

hmmmmm, Really makes you wonder what Zoro’s problem is… He is from Japan right?

EVERY BLACK PERSON In the manga has fought Zoro
Oda doesn't forget the second world war

I'm simply stating the facts.

Remove Zoro, and guess what?

Apoo would defeat Luffy.
Yamato chains would never be freed.
The numbers would defeat some of the alliance.
Queen destroys the live floor.
The alliance never get the antidote.
The most of the alliance on the live floor would die.
If Kid, Killer, and Law manage to make it to the roof(Even lets say Luffy makes it with plot armor). They all would die.
If Marco helped capture the antidote, chopper would not be able to make it in time.
Queen would not be so cautious.
Marco may be able to hold off the virus but Queen can use other viruses because his gun wouldn't be destroyed.
King and Queen would defeat Marco. Sanji would be defeated.
King would destroy the remainder of the alliance. Scabbards would have to fight calamities, and would lose.
Big Mom and Kaido wouldn't even break a sweat.
Kaido would come down and clean shop.
Yamato would have her ass beaten.
Momo would have to retreat.
my man here spitting pure facts. anyone who disagree is just a hater.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.