Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest I can´t wait to see more of Queen.
What Oda need to do is to give Queen more danger tension, Sanji so far had it easy against him.
Remember when Luffy face his first commander with a bounty over 860mio? He get wrecked pretty hard, couldn´t even fight back and need G4 to face Cracker. Don´t even wanna start about Katakuri, Queen bounty is 1.320B and he get hyped by Marco for right reason.

I know Sanji get stronger and a powerup, but Queen should give Sanji the amont of trouble as Zoro get from King.
Sanji doesn´t should show here as the equal to Queen, he should be the underdog, not losing like Luffy against Cracker and Kata, but still having hard time to fight Queen back. And this is overall the problem of this raid, even if we face a first yonkou in a all out fight, it doesn´t feel liike that we face a Yonkou crew. Just look Franky,Jinbe and the other characters, all running free and health, only Robin,Usopp and Nami fights give us the feeling that we see a Yonkou crew in action.

So far neither Sasaki was dangerous, don´t wanna even start with WsW who get trashed by Jinbe and from Jack, we didn´t see anything.
It feels like the villians are the underdogs and the strawhats the top guys.
Queen should start wrecking havoc soon all the area. Since King and Zoro leave the place, Oda could finally give Sanjii and Queen destructive feats too.

Hope that Queen get a good portrayal, im happy with King so far, now Queens turn should be start.
I would like it more if Queen would stomp Drake&Apoo before facing Sanji, just to hype him, same for King to Kawamatsu and Denjiro, stomping them and gaining more hype as opponents similar like Katakuri get with Ichiji. Add to this we wouldn´t have so many health characters running out if King,Queen and Jack would take more strong opponents.

:pepeke:

Oh please, its just one shit argument after another lol. It should be the other way around. There's no proof Sanji was not in his max speed as well. Unless he shows faster speed feats using the Raid Suit, this is his max speed and he got outpaced by Base King.
The burden of proof is on you lol. Show me Sanji travelling fast.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The burden of proof is on you lol. Show me Sanji travelling fast.
Lol what?

You made the claim that Sanji wasn't going at his maximum speed. As far as I'm concerned whatever speed he showed there was his maximum since he has not shown faster speeds using his Raidsuit. The burden of proof that he wasn't going at his maximum speed is on you bro.

And there's zero logical reasoning to not go at his max speed since he was trying to save an 8 year old's life and get him to safety.

What Oda need to do is to give Queen more danger tension, Sanji so far had it easy against him.
Remember when Luffy face his first commander with a bounty over 860mio? He get wrecked pretty hard, couldn´t even fight back and need G4 to face Cracker. Don´t even wanna start about Katakuri, Queen bounty is 1.320B and he get hyped by Marco for right reason.

I know Sanji get stronger and a powerup, but Queen should give Sanji the amont of trouble as Zoro get from King.
Sanji doesn´t should show here as the equal to Queen, he should be the underdog, not losing like Luffy against Cracker and Kata, but still having hard time to fight Queen back. And this is overall the problem of this raid, even if we face a first yonkou in a all out fight, it doesn´t feel liike that we face a Yonkou crew. Just look Franky,Jinbe and the other characters, all running free and health, only Robin,Usopp and Nami fights give us the feeling that we see a Yonkou crew in action.

So far neither Sasaki was dangerous, don´t wanna even start with WsW who get trashed by Jinbe and from Jack, we didn´t see anything.
Queen should start wrecking havoc soon all the area. Since King and Zoro leave the place, Oda could finally give Sanjii and Queen destructive feats too.

Hope that Queen get a good portrayal, im happy with King so far, now Queens turn should be start.
I would like it more if Queen would stomp Drake&Apoo before facing Sanji, just to hype him, same for King to Kawamatsu and Denjiro, stomping them and gaining more hype as opponents similar like Katakuri get with Ichiji. Add to this we wouldn´t have so many health characters running out if King,Queen and Jack would take more strong opponents.
Queen is already reacting to his DJ and laughing and shit. Queen has had constant potrayal with Marco and King. Only reason Sanji has been looking good so far is because hes been sneaking Queen the entire time.

Once Queen performs better against a stronger Sanji and RS Sanji as well. He gon easily show hes > Doffy.

If Queen can react to RS Sanji and tag him. Hes deffo in the YC1 ballpark, even if you ignore the constant hype and potrayal that puts him up there.

The best feat even if all the scene was pretty gang and funny (also pretty inconsistent by Oda) was against Big Mom.
He was scarred to death, he got used as a punch guy, and made Big Mom indirectly unconscious,
I know that part of the prison was pure trash but that what happen.
So the best feat for Queen was that skull attack :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.