Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it is and that King having less panel time doesn't mean he is weaker, so by your logic, Smoothie and Cracker are stronger as they have less panel time than Katakuri?
Exactly Panel time means nothing about Power scaling so it doesn’t matter whether you get 1027 chapter or half a chapter when it comes to power scaling that less chapters=Stronger

JFC your brain is thicker than Queen's fat flabs.

No wonder insecure retarded little incels like you crawl out from the woodwork just to pick a fight with literally everyone on a fucking weeb forum. Did your family ignore your desperate cries for attention when you were a teenager Panda-chan?

I'm definitely convinced you have a weird masochist fetish lol. No sane human being will voluntarily come onto a weeb forum pick fights and get gang banged every alternate day like you.
Lol, your head is lighter than Zoro's fainting, bruh.

I can tell your trolling without even trying. Insults is too much and your truly pathetic kid here, bruh.

Don't confuse me with your damn fetish you have about on Moe. I am not into BSDM stuff as King is. Get away from and your sick obsessions.

Exactly Panel time means nothing about Power scaling so it doesn’t matter whether you get 1027 chapter or half a chapter when it comes to power scaling that less chapters=Stronger
Then why did you try to bring it up after I said that on Queen. You try to push King is stronger even with less panel time. You can't say it's not important, but is important on Katakuri on his panel time.

JFC your brain is thicker than Queen's fat flabs.

No wonder insecure retarded little incels like you crawl out from the woodwork just to pick a fight with literally everyone on a fucking weeb forum. Did your family ignore your desperate cries for attention when you were a teenager Panda-chan?

I'm definitely convinced you have a weird masochist fetish lol. No sane human being will voluntarily come onto a weeb forum pick fights and get gang banged every alternate day like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.