Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is what i said window licker

queen shows how shit sanjis ap is that he cant do shit after multiply named moves
keep going ill keep embarrassing you troll
Thats why youre thinking that chopper did more damages to queens than sanji is, cuz you didnt read the next panel. please read the whole story or u will come up with another ‘chopper did more damage rhan sanji’ or ‘zoro would one shotted king’ statement

:risitasad::risitasad:

You're mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually mega retarded if you think Queen > King Or Smoothie and Cracker > Kata
Are you idiot or have not been paying attention? I am joking to one of the toxic members who try to force panel time if you have less than someone, mean your stronger. He said that and I got him on it. I don't think those two are stronger than Katakuri and King and Queen have shown to be equals, bruh. Stop on stupidity.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats why youre thinking that chopper did more damages to queens than sanji is, cuz you didnt read the next panel. please read the whole story or u will come up with another ‘chopper did more damage rhan sanji’ or ‘zoro would one shotted king’ statement

:risitasad::risitasad:
Queen didn't even feel sanjis attacks that's why

Are you idiot or have not been paying attention? I am joking to one of the toxic members who try to force panel time if you have less than someone, mean your stronger. He said that and I got him on it. I don't think those two are stronger than Katakuri and King and Queen have shown to be equals, bruh. Stop on stupidity.
That's why I added If you think and Queen and King ain't same level at all lmfao. Sanji literally proved it

Status
Not open for further replies.