• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't beat Kaido without luffy'
This is Yamato who knows about Oden's journal and prophecy

Also, Oden did write about Roger and wb clash too

Why is top tier zoro getting blown left and right by King lol
I thought his defence was the best coz he blocked hakai for few seconds lol
People now realise that AoE attacks aren't powerful in AP as direct attacks like TB, King attacks , G4 etc... it has DC and lethality but hakai was never really great in AP
Also, Rooftop is a filler where Oda wanted famservive for zoro

:myman: zoro was getting trashed around that franky even offered help

Lol King and Queen still baiting each other
Why top tier luffy got KO by Apoo and head hurt by Ulti.. king who way stronger then them. All that means is King is strong has hell.

:milaugh:but but rooftop feats means zoro > ycs
Zoro better defence, AP, physical strength than Luffy & Kidd lol

:gokulaugh: imagine getting tossed left and right aside despite using named attacks to counter...

King is sending zoro flying each time he attacks

Wait for people to say King > Yonko in AP instead of just accepting that hakai seconds feat was fanservice and overrated by fans

Coz if that hakai was really above TB/ikkoku, kaido and bm would hype zoro for blocking it
We saw kaido complain when Yamato blocked TB with her frosty skills

Oh boy Zoro get throw away even though blocking the attack, how Op is King? Really Zoro is right now has massive problems and I like this very much, Zoro even admit that King is a monster holy fucking shit.

Bro the hype, Zoro know Franky would get one shot by King.
How the flying fodders though to defeat King? King would destroy WsW and Sasaki thougher lol

Brooooooo
Holy fucking shit,King attack overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt and send Zoro across the Fucking island!!! OMMGGG.
:steef:
@Sentinel , @Peroroncino , @zzShinichi , @TheAncientCenturion , @Hanzo hattori , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Bogard , @JazzMazz , @HA001 , @Seth , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @nik87
"But King's attack is very powerful and Zoro is thrown away again. This time he goes through several walls and finally he's blown outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro spits blood from his mouth."

Kings attack overpowered Zoro Ultra Tiger hunt and send him across the fucking castle. How op is this monster!!!
Bro I'm dying right now. I really wished Oda upped the relative strength of the F6 but MY GOD is he hyping King right now. I have no doubt Queen will feel "similar" in terms of being hyped too.

Poor Jack lmao. He really had a reason to be scaredXD

:milaugh:but but rooftop feats means zoro > ycs
Zoro better defence, AP, physical strength than Luffy & Kidd lol

:gokulaugh: imagine getting tossed left and right aside despite using named attacks to counter...

King is sending zoro flying each time he attacks

Wait for people to say King > Yonko in AP instead of just accepting that hakai seconds feat was fanservice and overrated by fans

Coz if that hakai was really above TB/ikkoku, kaido and bm would hype zoro for blocking it
We saw kaido complain when Yamato blocked TB with her frosty skills:beckmoji:

Zoro fans are crying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he is at full strength because of magic healing but he cant do anything. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he didnt block hakai. He tried to sacrifice himself luckilyy Law was able to get him. Thats why you cant comprehend it why hes struggling against King.

Oh boy Zoro get throw away even though blocking the attack, how Op is King? Really Zoro is right now has massive problems and I like this very much, Zoro even admit that King is a monster holy fucking shit.

Bro the hype, Zoro know Franky would get one shot by King.
How the flying fodders though to defeat King? King would destroy WsW and Sasaki thougher lol

Brooooooo
Holy fucking shit,King attack overpowered Ultra Tiger Hunt and send Zoro across the Fucking island!!! OMMGGG.
:steef:
@Sentinel , @Peroroncino , @zzShinichi , @TheAncientCenturion , @Hanzo hattori , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Bogard , @JazzMazz , @HA001 , @Seth , @MonsterKaido , @Tejas , @Steven , @nik87
"But King's attack is very powerful and Zoro is thrown away again. This time he goes through several walls and finally he's blown outside of Onigashima's castle. Zoro spits blood from his mouth."

Kings attack overpowered Zoro Ultra Tiger hunt and send him across the fucking castle. How op is this monster!!!
Every enemy who got acknowledge(their strength) by Zoro, is a real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.