Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Beast Pirates' subordinates speak about King's anger:choppawhat: This is leaning towards sanji more & more sanji the angry he gets the hotter he burns maybe likewise with king so I'm sure will see dome crazy fire works

The insane thing is, Zoro was send flying into a wall with a air slash while Zoro even block it. And Zoro said how op strong King is.

Then King use a high speed attack and Zoro try to block it again via using his own attack like Ultra Tiger hunt, the attack could slow down King attack but still his attack was sooooo op that Zoro get send across the fucking Island!!!

Imagine if Zoro didn't use ultra tiger hunt....
King attack not just overpowered it, he send Zoro in defense mode across the island, his Ap is very dangerous and op. Zoro going to have a hard battle, King has great Ap,Endurance and speed.

:steef:
Now I can understand why Lebrent said we powerscaling users would love this chapter!
It's amazing despites everything King showed, Zoro managed to cut his mask and horn, made King angry and countered King's multiple attacks while flying :noo:

The last line of zoro : "haha, at least kill me with a sword or i won't forgive you"

And King lines : "me neither "

Fucking great!

That's how a fight should be :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.