Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon you'll be saying "Yamao received another order from her captain to stay and protect Wano whilst the straw hats sail away".
:milaugh::milaugh:

Larrot's role obviously isn't finished this arc. Oda's been having all the straw hats gather in one place (just inside from where Carrot is) for a reason. They're all going to do something together, and we'll wait and see if Carrot joins in with them.

Meanwhile Yamao is changing Momo's diapers.
:cheers:
"Larrot's role obviously isn't finished this arc."
Her role was to ignore the StrawHats objective and lose like a useless pet to Pero. Sure, this rabbit will fight one of the Ten Titanic Captains of Blackbeard. ( Also she will need to have full moon and clear skies)

Yamato has more moments/connection with Luffy in ~40 chapters than Larrot in more than 200 chapters.

:milaugh:

Kaido's wound closed up almost instantaneously (and was tiny and inconsistently drawn by Oda), it's time to stop pretending that moment was anything more than fake hype, even Zoro was disappointed with it.

If I cut myself shaving 2 years ago and have a small scar on my jaw it has "healed".
In contrast if I get punched in the face and stomach multiple times, today, that damage is still there, unhealed, moreso than the healed scar on the chin. General scientific concensus on contusions and concussions would probably indicate this is worse damage to suffer in your lifetime than a skin deep slash.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/severe-head-injury/complications/
"
The symptoms and effects of post-concussion syndrome can include:

• difficulty looking after yourself
  • not being able to work
  • a persistent headache
  • dizziness
  • feeling weak
  • hearing sounds that come from inside the body, rather than from an outside source (tinnitus)
  • nausea
  • feeling very tired and problems sleeping
  • memory problems
  • difficulty understanding others
  • poor concentration
"
Kaido been worn out since like 990 and first started showing exhausting after taking Ashura. This chapter also reveals it takes Stamina to lift a whole freaking island. Luffy fighting a ultra nerf Kaido after sleeping and eating. Most fraudulent 1 v 1 ever. How about we let Kaido rest for 10 chapters and eat some food and make Luffy lift an island too.

MOST FRAUDULENT 1 V 1 EVER

Tbh I hope Queen used a plague to blind Sanji temporarily, like in Oden’s flashback. Let Sanji’s CoO get an on screen buff
yesss….

- I hope for Queen to fight RS Sanji and get good feats against him. Thatll body anyone who calls Queen slow
- Destroy the RS
- For Sanji I hope he clashes with a Hybrid Brachio Bomber with his DJ….and yh as you said Oda shows off Sanji’s CoO.

Status
Not open for further replies.