Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point flew well over your head. It isn’t about Zoro dying or whatever.

The point is that Zoro is not only fighting and will be going all out against someone that is absolute trash in comparison to Kaido, who found Zoro unworthy of his time, but acknowledges the possibility of dying to an enemy that is absolute trash in comparison to Kaido, and moron fanboys are still trying to say that Zoro, who Kaido considers not worth his time, is still going to kill Kaido.

Just more evidence on how stupid this fanboy movement is.
When did Kaido say Zoro was Unworthy of his time. After Zoro display he literally said he could take over the world with them and was the first time he started huffing. Which we see in this chapter affected him cause he worn down.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So you think, when Kaido is „passing“ Onigashima to Momo, will make Kaido automatically stronger? Yamato didn‘t say that Kaido has power has become weaker, because he is lifting Onigashima
IMO, kaido burned energy this entire time with the island, to keep it upright, when kaido's energy was split, keeping the island in the air, and fighting the weaklings.

So you think, when Kaido is „passing“ Onigashima to Momo, will make Kaido automatically stronger? Yamato didn‘t say that Kaido has power has become weaker, because he is lifting Onigashima
im with d. on this, its way more likely kaido was nerfed from having to spend all his attention on holding an island up and flying it around. the kaido we saw clown on everyone is kaido not at full strength, and now that he doesnt have to hold up a whole island on his own while also fighting hes going to destroy everybody

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido's wound closed up almost instantaneously (and was tiny and inconsistently drawn by Oda), it's time to stop pretending that moment was anything more than fake hype, even Zoro was disappointed with it.

If I cut myself shaving 2 years ago and have a small scar on my jaw it has "healed".
In contrast if I get punched in the face and stomach multiple times, today, that damage is still there, unhealed, moreso than the healed scar on the chin. General scientific concensus on contusions and concussions would probably indicate this is worse damage to suffer in your lifetime than a skin deep slash.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/severe-head-injury/complications/
"
The symptoms and effects of post-concussion syndrome can include:

• difficulty looking after yourself
  • not being able to work
  • a persistent headache
  • dizziness
  • feeling weak
  • hearing sounds that come from inside the body, rather than from an outside source (tinnitus)
  • nausea
  • feeling very tired and problems sleeping
  • memory problems
  • difficulty understanding others
  • poor concentration
"
You think Oda cares about this? LMFAOOO

Jack left Zou devastated, living up to the nickname. Will we see King fighting Zoro in the middle of a fire and Queen fighting Sanji in a place full of poison gas?
:steef:

That would be great but only if onigashima lands on wano. Idk how they all will reach at flying onigashima currently.
Perharps Oda is planning for strawhat vs kaido? Just like thriller bark where they fought Oars in order to protect luffy. Wano also resembles thriller bark arc in many ways.

And franky still hasn't used his Anti Kaido weapon :shocking:
I don't think so tbh. Luffy just this chapter sent Yamato back down because he wants to 1v1 Kaido.

What I do see happening (compete guess):

- Luffy gains the upper hand on Kaido
- Momo saves Onigashima before it lands, moves it to outside the capital
- Kaido regains some of his lost strength from holding the island up, proceeds to overpower Luffy. Prompts Luffy to use new form/moves

Maaaaybe after this point, the BMP (using Hakumai's secret entrance) had been following the island to get to it and join the battle. At this point, I could 100% see Yamato guarding Onigashima from them. Starts out as a hype thing until she's overpowered, but then others like Marco, Izo, Neko, etc all come out to help her. Then strawhats who are fine among other fodder. At that point I could possibly see Yamato fight Smoothie. The rest would be just exposition fights like Marineford.

Idk, still so much going on this arc. Apoo, Hawkins, Fuku and Numbers still need to be dealt with. Orochi does too. Doesn't include CP-0 presence, or the fact that 4 major enemies are still up.

I still think these 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) are going to last longer than usual. We will continue to see them fight over the course of the next ~10-20 chapters (less so the calamities, more so the Yonko) while all of the above is taken care of first.

No need to downplay Zoro. No need to wank him saying current Zoro = Kaido. Wanking Zoro is disrespecting Zoro by ignoring his struggles and growing through them.
Obviously no one is Kaido level. Those who says are itge
What happened to the Ztards that said Zoro doesnt care about King, only the roof:milaugh:

And also Zoro is oneshotting King. Post Roof Piece Zoro is crying about dying to an opponent whos equal to Sanji’s opponent.

Yall better be drinking your Copium.:kawak:
Are you that mad that Sanji is fighting Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.