Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok Gintoki-chin, you will never have such a feat on Luffy but you can lead on the scoreboard of who got knocked out by Kaido the most. :smoothy:
Lmao, your zolo’s feat is based on your delusion though:gokulaugh:

In the end Luffy will take down a Yonko while Zolo will only take down an opponent comparable to Sanji’s opponent:cheers:

I actually agree more force and superior Haki usually result in better AP, but it's not the case always which is what happened with Zoro and Luffy. They both tried their luck against a common defense and Zoro came out on top which proves Zoro's AP is better.

Also, If you think about it, the Scabbards were able to hurt Kaido better than pre-Udon Luffy—even though their attacks are nowhere near as powerful—because they have a higher level of COA than pre-Udon Luffy. So your attacks work more effectively on Kaido the higher your haki level is; basically, a noob with barrier COA would be able to damage Kaido easier than a city buster with level 1 COA. Now apply the same to Luffy and Zoro, Luffy's attacks should be more effective on Kaido due to penetration than Zoro's, yet Zoro hurt Kaido more implying his attacks, in general, are actually more powerful.

I did not say Zoro hurt him better only because he cut him. Zoro's Tatsumaki was the first-ever attack that made him vocally express that an attack actually hurt him:
Meaning he did some damage worthy of acknowledging although it's still insignificant.

With Asura though, Kaido was visibly distressed which is evident from him expressing his agony by saying "damn it" while looking at the wound holding it which puts a special emphasis on the damage done and implies that it's significant.

Even when Zoro was disappointed that he did not knock him down, Kaido assures him—notice how he's shivering while saying it—that he did enough damage, once again, implying the damage inflicted is significant.

Also, Kaido started huffing, even while talking, after Asura:

Zoro said nothing before blocking the attack. Luffy had plenty of time to at least attempt something b/w the time when he saw the attack coming and when Zoro blocked it, but he only started moving after Zoro blocked it and told everyone to run implying they literally gave up their lives and left everything to their luck.
BUT ZORO’S ATTACKS DIDNT REMINDED HIM TO ONE PIECE LEGENDS.

THAT ALONE > WHATEVER ZORO DONE AT ROOF TOP

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Keep up with what mate? It was Kizaru attack then Marco eats the attacks thanks to DF power flys to Kizaru who didn’t even try to dodge and still blocked his kick. That’s all their exchange was about let’s not act like it was an elaborate fight of speedsters going back and forth for a while on each other lol. King is fast I’m not denying that, but he isn’t faster than Snake man a speed form focused nor is he Kata the man who was matching the speed of that G4 form. Leave Kizaru out of this he has nothing to do here lol.
You don't think Marco and Kizaru fought at all? The fight was offpanelled but they did fight after the first exchange. I don't think Kizaru went all out though.

King beat Marco in combat so at the very least his speed is comparable to Marco's, although I'd regard Marco as faster.

There's nothing literally to suggest that Snakeman is faster than Marco or King. Marco kept up with Kizaru. Katakuri kept up with Snakeman. I would naturally scale Marco and by extension King over Snakeman and by extension Katakuri when it comes to speed. Unless Snakeman shows feats which suggest otherwise.

I'm not saying Katakuri's FS won't work at all against Marco or King. But it isn't going to go like Katakuri vs Boundman for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.