Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accusing people just for the sake of accusing won't get you anywhere. You gotta post actual arguments before saying I am making shit up. If Zoro is the second or third person to damage Kaido the most, then who did more damage than him?
The burden of proof is on you because you're the one who made the claim. I never made any claims about who did the most damage - he's most likely Luffy though, but it's clear that Zoro is at least one of the top 3 who did the most damage to Kaido from what we've seen so far

I'm not saying that it can't be possible for Zoro to have been the one who did the most damage, but making claims like that without proof for the sake of jerking off Zoro and his awesomeness is cringe like i said before

This chapter is pretty much a fixed setup for Zoro vs King and it definitely won't be a 2v2, since Oda put Zoro vs King on a separate location from where Sanji vs Queen are. Next chapter could totally focus on Sanji vs Queen, or showing a bit part of Zoro vs King first then moving to Sanji vs Queen.

Because it's the BS Deus Ex Machina that the "hero" can have as much "respawns" as he needs, but the "villain" doesn't.

Luffy is just gonna play for the "Kill Steal".
Disgraceful.
Freaking author legit can't share Luffy's glory for any reason. Gotta drag the freaking arc until Kaido is weakened enough for Luffy to "solo him".

Luffy vs Life-support Kaido.

E-P-I-C. GODA.:sanmoji:
Expecting anything other than that was wishful thinking.
Luffy was always going to be the one to defeat Kaido, Luffy of course couldn't beat him 1v1 because otherwise Luffy would become the WSM.
I feel like Kaido's downfall was organically created, Kaido didn't have time to rest because there was always someone fighting him or keeping him busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.