Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a cyborg no? So his hair is robotic whether in zoan or hybrid.
He's never been drawn with robotic hair or tail outside of hybrid. So yeah, it is more likely than not his hybrid form.

Not that it matters, could be an art error fixed in the volume, plus Queen and King shift forms every other chapter.

3 questions @Sentinel
1. After this chapter do you think that King can solo the 9 scabbards that Kaido faced in rooftop?
2. Iirc you were 1 of the people who picked the wrong choice: King is closer to Queen than to Kaido. After this chapter, do you change your mind?
3. King vs Yamao? Who is the winner?
1. I don't know about this one since King basically has to fight 4 high tiers + high vet characters. Even Jack got destroyed just by ONE. Difficult to tell.
2. I picked this choice in comparison to Kaido. It doesn't mean I saw King and Queen close to each other since I always put King significantly above Queen.
3. Yamato has AdCOC and demonstrated very good feats against Kaido but honestly, King vs Yamato is much closer than I really expected. If King has advanced Haki, awakening and COC too, this matchup is really interesting. Either way, both destroy the fuck out of the F6.

Nah I said what I said, don't try to twist my words bitch.

"Consistently" my ass. Getting KO'ed by Kaido twice in the span of one arc and pulling ACoC out of his arse is anything but consistent. Imagine getting knocked the fuck out and returning as Jesus. This is a far cry from consistent as you can get.

And what does Enma do retard? It's a training tool for Zoro's already goated levels of CoA nothing else.

It allowed him to be at a level where he blocked hakai when Luffy and the other 3 wankas couldn't do anything in the face of it.
Take out Zoro's virtual dick from your ass and think rationally for a second, bitch. Don't forget Your fav sucks Luffy's dick for a living.

Using Zoro's own words he said that By using Enma he will get more stronger as Enma takes more haki from its weilder, lets be honest Zoro without Enma will not be able to emit the amount of haki required to scar Kaido.
Luffy has always been getting up, this is not something new, his devil fruit works like that. On the other hand coc is literally used like coa, Luffy had already mastered coa ryou application and applied it with coc.

When Zoro was trying to be hero by blocking hakai, Law saved his ass by getting him out at the last moment, and Luffy was already attacking Kaido in next moment

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
1. I don't know about this one since King basically has to fight 4 high tiers + high vet characters. Even Jack got destroyed just by ONE. Difficult to tell.
2. I picked this choice in comparison to Kaido. It doesn't mean I saw King and Queen close to each other since I always put King significantly above Queen.
3. Yamato has AdCOC and demonstrated very good feats against Kaido but honestly, King vs Yamato is much closer than I really expected. If King has advanced Haki, awakening and COC too, this matchup is really interesting. Either way, both destroy the fuck out of the F6.
King fought the red hair pirates though and apparently they couldnt destroy his mask or at least reveal his face

Zoro getting blown away every attack is a great feat. Zoro fans proud.
It's okay, explosions, lasers, etc dont do any damage in mid piece just make harmless smoke appear. Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.