Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk is never portrayed in the same way as Kaido.

If anything, MIhawk's portrayal in Marineford was at best on par with admirals.
:lulz:

- VC: he is looking forward a swordsmaster to surpass his rival Shanks

- Zoro vs Mihawk with the aforementioned to stand at least 3 opponents away right now and will likely be tackled

- Black blade hype with Roger presumably aware of its existence and not dismissing the opportunity to craft it and this funnily the weakest element for now cause we don't know what it takes to forge one

Are air slashes supposed to be game changing now or something? I mean not to dunk on King but air slashes are nothing new for YC lvl fighters :choppawhat:
Of course not I'm just stating that there are stronger than a Yonko air slashes. When Kaido first used his fans went crazy over them. Now since King can produce stronger ones it's not a big deal. Not surprised that happened.

Last edited:
ikr, Yet retardeds trying to Claim only Zoro got thrown like that meanwhile marco sent 2 Admirals flying at MF

Marco < Base King obviously
and also Redhair commanders or Shanks couldnt damage him as the Fodder said

only Zoro capable to do like Zoro capable to scar, Kill kaido

Real deal is Kings AP far Stronger than Kaido, wing slashes proves that
lets see
“King’s AP far stronger than kaido”. Hilarious lol. you guys are so delusional, king gonna get knocked out by 2 thunder baguas. I’m being generous here and assuming the first one missed :gokulaugh:

“King’s AP far stronger than kaido”. Hilarious lol. you guys are so delusional, king gonna get knocked out by 2 thunder baguas. I’m being generous here and assuming the first one missed :gokulaugh:
Doubtful. A single TB didn't even knock out Kinemon recently. Besides King withstood a strong Zoro attack with little damage being inflicted to his detriment.

King the Wildfire > Marco The Phoniex > Jack the D/ Queen > Katakuri

katakuri has long way to go, His pillow punches wont even Scratch Jack. couldnt even KO rubber boy with best shot who closed his eyes while during the battle meanwhile we got the whole Jurasic park here.

Zoro speed / Hybrid King speed >>Base King speed >katakuri speed,strenght,durable >> Raidsuit Sanji if he got the Obvservation lol

Kings AP >>> Kaidos AP, (slashes proves that more than it needed)

King = Kaido or King =<Kaido

pretty sure Bigmom << King
thats why dude went to solo the whole Crew

ikr, Yet retardeds trying to Claim only Zoro got thrown like that meanwhile marco sent 2 Admirals flying at MF

Marco < Base King obviously
and also Redhair commanders or Shanks couldnt damage him as the Fodder said

only Zoro capable to do like Zoro capable to scar, Kill kaido

Real deal is Kings AP far Stronger than Kaido, wing slashes proves that
lets see
what ?
i agree on characters get thrown off frequently and that doesnt mean shit but i dont think marco is stronger than king theyre on the same tier but king takes the win
and no fucking way "kings AP IS FAR STRONGER THAN KAIDO"....how do you get to that conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.