Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t hit kinemon with a TB, that was a casual swing in base. I’m talking about the one he’s shown doing with yamato, and of course luffy recently.
Actually that's true, but Kaido would obviously almost certainly fail to one shot Zoro with one single Thunder Bagua, even ACoC imbued, even if it landed fully, King is looking like a massive tank. I would bet he can endure more of them.

Wow King really can handle Zoro well.
I can't see this fight anywhere lower than high diff fight. It maybe even extreme diff.

And the Zorobois headcanon thinking current Zoro > Oden prove to be wrong again. And Zoro ain't definitely above YC1 yet. Post Wano he might be above YC1 lol.
:gokulaugh:It's still mid-diff now, but you think Zoro vs King is going to extreme diff? :rolaugh:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Queen: King you fcker~!!!

Queen: Stop attacking indiscriminately!!

Queen: That shit grazed my ass!! (lit. That cut my ass!!)

Yo dude Queen is the best come on :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Where is even Sanji? Queen is chilling :suresure:

King: Would've been super if it cut ur neck instead
Queen: What did you say!!?

This is so Zoro and Sanji
king vs sanji and queen is mid diff:mihanha::mihanha:

:lulz:

- VC: he is looking forward a swordsmaster to surpass his rival Shanks

- Zoro vs Mihawk with the aforementioned to stand at least 3 opponents away right now and will likely be tackled

- Black blade hype with Roger presumably aware of its existence and not dismissing the opportunity to craft it and this funnily the weakest element for now cause we don't know what it takes to forge one
We don't know what it takes to forge one, and we don't even exactly know what it is. As far as I can tell, it just makes a blade really really strong(like Shusui).

Mihawk is DFless so him being that strong in the verse is better than being Yonko with a DF
Yes, and at the same time. Not terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.