Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gokulaugh:It's still mid-diff now, but you think Zoro vs King is going to extreme diff? :rolaugh:
You don't believe it?? Well then you might be among the minority who think Zoro mid diff him.

Every YC1 are build different, Oda give a bit more respect to them among other crew members.
So hell no, he's not making Zoro mid diff him, it will be a close fight.

High diff most probably and could be extrem diff, only the Z-bois disagree otherwise
:seriously:

So Zoro is fighting a:

Dark skinned silent individual
Who doesn’t believe in traditional fighting styles because he’s just a killing machine
But Zoro mistook him for a swordsman
But he uses his own body as blades

Huh… something familiar here
King is a mix of Kaku and Mr. 1. A deadly and strong killer who uses his entire body as a deadly weapon and using his DF (Zoan) to increase his strength and the power of his attacks.

what ?
i agree on characters get thrown off frequently and that doesnt mean shit but i dont think marco is stronger than king theyre on the same tier but king takes the win
and no fucking way "kings AP IS FAR STRONGER THAN KAIDO"....how do you get to that conclusion?
kaido is not weak, its his AP far weaker than King until proven Otherwise

Kiku vs Kaido

Kaido vs Zoro

Zoro vs 2 Yonko fullpowered named attack that capable to wipe current luffy,kid,law,killer in milliseconds

meanwhile King vs Zoro

just Reminding Kaido Fullpowered Swing with advcoc couldnt even KO weaklings like kinemon that king can rip to 2 parts by a one attack
then kaidos advcoc Couldnt even KO 1HP death bed zoro or Law

I got King AP > Kaido as for now,

Or this is a Fucking Extremly Nerfed Zoro that not even have 50% of Strenght after the Rooftop and Defeating king while nerfed

So Zoro who blocked Hakai and CASUALLY with one sword neg diffed Kaidos wind scythes which murked the scabbards gets sent flying by King's slashes.

King's slashes >>>>>> Wind Scythes meaning King is strong enough to solo all scabbards.

Dude how can we even doubt he's the strongest YC1 at this point? @Blother @Sentinel

I think King mid diffs Katakuri at worst

Last edited:
So Zoro who blocked Hakai CASUALLY with one sword neg diffed Kaidos wind scythes which murked the scabbards gets sent flying by King's slashes.

King's slashes >>>>>> Wind Scythes meaning King is strong enough to solo all scabbards.

Dude how can we even doubt he's the strongest YC1 at this point? @Blother @Sentinel

I think King mid diffs Katakuri at worst
Damn man, how is Katakuri gonna even hurt King?
:zorothink:
Benn Beckman needs to coat his gun in AdCoC or have Seastone bullets or sum shit

You don't believe it?? Well then you might be among the minority who think Zoro mid diff him.

Every YC1 are build different, Oda give a bit more respect to them among other crew members.
So hell no, he's not making Zoro mid diff him, it will be a close fight.

High diff most probably and could be extrem diff, only the Z-bois disagree otherwise
:seriously:
Imagine living in 2021, September 30, and still believing all that. :gokulaugh:

Give it up. Oda already showed in 1026 that he couldn't give a rat's ass about making the Beast Pirates look good. You're setting up yourself for an upset if you think Oda, who has dropped the ball HARD post-TS, will provide something THAT special for King. :milaugh:

This isn't about Z-bois whatnot. This is about Oda's canonically preferring to make Otameh and Momoton look good than to make Beast Pirates competent. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.