Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then it's not a matter of AP, it's a matter of speed.

Queen giving the most durable giant in One Piece amenesia, is not a speed feat but an AP feat.
And when did I ever specify anything related to AP or speed regarding the two feats?

We all know how big the Queen Mama Chanter is. Marco needed a named attack, probably his strongest, to send the ship flying while King did that with a no name random kick.

S

Shepherd

And when did I ever specify anything related to AP or speed regarding the two feats?
You began your statement stating, "If King wasn't fast enough", and then ending it with "King was just fast there".

We all know how big the Queen Mama Chanter is. Marco needed a named attack, probably his strongest, to send the ship flying while King did that with a no name random kick.
Oh, Phoenix Brand? You mean that attack that Queen literally tanked and was fine afterwards from?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You began your statement stating, "If King wasn't fast enough", and then ending it with "King was just fast there".
So? What is your issue? Did I infer that King has the highest AP on the planet or something from that feat?

Oh, Phoenix Brand? You mean that attack that Queen literally tanked and was fine afterwards from?
Yeah the same attack that made Queen cough up blood and scream that it hurt. We know Queen is an ancient Zoan. The fuck are you trying to prove over here?

Status
Not open for further replies.