Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen wasn't using Haki either.

Queen, using pure brute force, gave the most durable giant amnesia & is probably the cause of her coincidentally passing out right after as well.
Big Moms skull is very weak
She lost her memory from a fall and scared of cake Falling
Even gedatsu survived bigger fall
Post automatically merged:

Feat wise I think Dressrosa g3 can break big moms skull

S

Shepherd

So? What is your issue? Did I infer that King has the highest AP on the planet or something from that feat?
No, my issue is your comparison of the two feats in the first place.

They both used downward movement to K.O. BM. However...

-BM got amnesia after she hit the environment (not King)

-BM got amnesia after Queen hit her (not the environment)

The 2 feats are fundamentally different. King pushing back a mid-air ship is nowhere near comparable to Queen giving a Yonko a concussion.

Yeah the same attack that made Queen cough up blood and scream that it hurt. We know Queen is an ancient Zoan. The fuck are you trying to prove over here?
Yeah then it's obviously not Marco's "strongest move" if he used it against Queen only for Queen to take 0 lasting damage.

yea your 2nd favorite who doesn't fit the the definition of a zoro fan used in this forum is here
:finally::phoenixmarco:
Too many not real (to my advice) Zoro fans around probably.

When Zoro claimed he trusted Luffy to defeat Kaido after regaining consciousness from being knocked by Kaido many insulted Zoro and lost faith in him. Even some that always looked very ardently supporting him.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah then it's obviously not Marco's "strongest move" if he used it against Queen only for Queen to take 0 lasting damage.
Has he shown stronger moves? Queen screamed in pain and called it a shockwave.

No, my issue is your comparison of the two feats in the first place
And when did I ever do so? Me talking about King's feats to Chrono overwanking Queen's feats to justify them being equal is comparision now?

The 2 feats are fundamentally different. King pushing back a mid-air ship is nowhere near comparable to Queen giving a Yonko a concussion
Queen needed Luffy and Hyogoro to act as a distraction to do that to a nerfed and mentally ill Big Mom.

King did what he did solo against a fully functioning Big Mom who had her entire crew with her. If Big Mom hadn't survived due to plot induced stupidity, King would be called a Yonko killer at this point.

Yes Queen's feat and King's feat aren't comparable since both of them are fundamentally different like apples and oranges.

However spare me the wank. You ain't convincing anybody except your fellow Sanji wankers that incapacitating a mentally ill and distracted Yonko is even close to blitzing a fully functioning one and her crew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.