Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes struggles against Hawkins. Hawkins and Apoo are Queens bitches….And theyre scared of Queen. And Drake got oneshotted by Queen. The dude aint YC lvl at all.
Yeah no Killer neither has speed to tag Killer nor durability to survive Sonic Scythe nor AP to K.O Killer.

Queen isn't all that
Post automatically merged:

AYYYYY YYYYYEEEOOOOOOO000000 :bamathink::crazwhat:
So gimme honest opinion on the following fights

King vs Queen and Jack
King vs All scabbards
King vs Toppi Robbo
King vs Sulong Minks both of them

Queen reacts to base Luffy twice and DJ Sanji. Try again lol.
What? Base Luffy and DJ both are very slow I am sorry.

I don't even think DJ is 1/5th as fast as Zoro much less King who completely obliterated Raid Suit Sanji.

One thing sanji needs to work on is his speed, dude was slower than Oni Giri Zoro against King and Queen and Oni Giri is no where near as fast as Iai Shingg Movement let alone Ashura

So gimme honest opinion on the following fights

King vs Queen and Jack
King vs All scabbards
King vs Toppi Robbo
King vs Sulong Minks both of them
Damn, you really eatin off this King fight :milaugh:

King might take Queen and Jack Extreme Diff
King loses mid diff to All Scabbards (all of them have ranged attacks + ryuo)
King literally low-mid diffs Tobi Roppo, none can even fly lmfao, he would just set them on fire)
King high diffs Sulong Dukes

Noo fuck way Kamazou or not durability doesn't change and Oni Giri with a scythe took out Killer and King tanked much stronger version of Oni giri.

Zoros Hakiless Oni Giri was portrayed equal to Killer's named attack, King took Haki Oni giri and Tora Gari.

King would mid diff and I am really being generous to Killer here.

He can give Katakuri an extreme diff and Marco a high diff tho

Killer high diffs Queen
Let's start from the fact that Killer would spar swiftly with base King, just like Zoro did in chapter 1023, so I'm talking about hybrid King.
And that Killer is clearly less durable than King.

Zanshu Claw was actually highlighted more than Zoro's Oni Giri, which was hakified but Zoro remarked that he needed to unleash more.
Killer deeply dented Kaido's neck, project that on King... I'm not saying that he would go down with one hit on the neck, but that if Killer menages to strike 2 or 3 of them on the same spot the situation goes mayday for King.
King wind scythes are like those of Kaido's Gale of Destruction, Killer danced through them. No reason to assume that King's are much stronger if stronger at all.
King charged attacks like Tankyu Don would overpower Killer, who would get pushed back just like happened to Zoro. That attack is devastating and would make Killer spit some blood for sure.
Killer Sonic Scyther would at least keep King at bay, while damagin him, and his agility and overall mobility makes him a well suited fighter to oppose King.

I think you're understimating Killer, the man doesn't go down before giving King an extreme diff. He has some chances to win too.

What? Base Luffy and DJ both are very slow I am sorry.

I don't even think DJ is 1/5th as fast as Zoro much less King who completely obliterated Raid Suit Sanji.

One thing sanji needs to work on is his speed, dude was slower than Oni Giri Zoro against King and Queen and Oni Giri is no where near as fast as Iai Shingg Movement let alone Ashura
You got some illness dude lol

Im off to bed

If I were to answer, the only fight I see him winning is vs the Toppi Robbo. Maybe the sulong minks duo but I doubt it, considering they were still nerfed in their fights against Jack and Pero.
I can definitely see him winning calamity fight and King vs Red Scabbards got me thinking King's wind scythes seem much much much stronger than Kaidos and they are strong enough to one shot Kiku. Even if she's slightly weaker than Kinnemon Izo, wind scythes from King would take them out maybe even Kawamatsu.

Then King can take out Ashura doji with some serious attacks and then take his time with Minks and Denjiro

Last edited:
asura zoro only scarred kaido by fluke, zoro has no idea how to use ACoC
Zoro knew Ashura was scar Kaido tho
Ashura is CoC Zoro doesn't know its CoC
Zoro knows how to access Ashura he doesn't know what Ashura is.

And its not like Kaido didn't shit his pants against Flying Dragon blaze
Like Zoros absolute bottom tier attack Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than any AdvCoC attack from Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.