Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Queen still stupidly overrated for that feat concerning Meme?

Obviously he had her regain her memories but that doesn't implicate he damaged her brain. This is One Piece. The same manga in which a KKG from Early Wano Pre Udon Luffy would have presumably failed to cause brain damage to Kaido or even a consistent head injury if landed on his head and Big Mom when not under PIS or silly states should be even more durable likely. Now I don't know how durable O Lin was still.

S

Shepherd

Has he shown stronger moves? Queen screamed in pain and called it a shockwave.

Both Bluebird and Immortal Thistle appear to be stronger than Phoenix Brand.

Queen needed Luffy and Hyogoro to act as a distraction to do that to a nerfed and mentally ill Big Mom.
This is irrelevant obviously Queen would not have landed Brachio Bomber without destraction, nobody is denying that.

Point is, he is physically strong enough to give Meme amnesia.

Simple as that.

Oh btw, you have no proof for Meme's defenses being worse in Linlin mode

BleakAsh likes both Zoro and Sanji, nothing wrong with it
i kinda feel bad after hearing that coz i predominantly wank sanji here who gets downplayed and criticize zoro fans for overwanking and Underwanking through ad hominem.. i rarely talk about zoro.. and barely anyone wanks his character to the roof than his strength which is the part I like the most about him.. it sad how this forum gets us segregated due to conceptions

since it doesn't sit right with them that i see zoro more grounded than them they call me fake coz i don't sit on the same wave length as their "requirements".

this forum in general is a colorful mess or OP fan base itself.. Kid gets abased for basically being humble rather than taking that as a development in mentality they take it as character's degradation , Killer under-waned for fighting hawkins, sanji hated for being sanji and compared to zoro, Luffy hated for being MC and not zoro or sanji.. Zoro getting hated for having such fans.. it comes full circle

I'm just looking for a chance to make certain pivotal threads that require attention and explore OP as a story than PS bs.. and take a hike.

call it sounding butt hurt.. but that doesn't change the reality of how indifferent and ignorant we are to what matters ..in irl snd here as well

well can't point at anyone since i post my fair share of BS here lmao..

huh.. fuck what majority thinks honestly.. as long as you can comprehend and derive details out of something intuitively.. thats what matters.. YOU UNDERSTANDING WHAT ONE PIECE IS COMPREHENSIVELY and the intentions, story, story, philosophy behind characters and themes.

the days when some of us cried to what Hiruluk said before he died or WB's speech.. or even LUFFY Screaming out to Robin.... those days were golden.. ig publicizing opinion have its fair share of merits and demirts..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Both Bluebird and Immortal Thistle appear to be stronger than Phoenix Brand
Immortal Thistle is a defensive move. And I just don't think Blue bird is that strong but its not like there is anything to scale that off of.

What we do know is Marco's general AP (which I would say is around the lower end of WCI G4 from what we've been shown in the manga) isnt strong enough to break King's mask.

This is irrelevant obviously Queen would not have landed Brachio Bomber without destraction, nobody is denying that.

Point is, he is physically strong enough to give Meme amnesia.

Simple as that.
Fair enough. I never denied that and nor did I argue that Meme was weaker in Olin mode in the first place.

Too many not real (to my advice) Zoro fans around probably.

When Zoro claimed he trusted Luffy to defeat Kaido after regaining consciousness from being knocked by Kaido many insulted Zoro and lost faith in him. Even some that always looked very ardently supporting him.
saying he leaves it to Luffy is one thing but insulting him over it is another.. thats messed up.
Post automatically merged:

Liking both zoro and sanji is like being BI
Enjoying both
guess I'm Bi

You slipping bad Shishio
As of now is an extreme diff, probably in King favor
Queen stand no chances against Killer

Dunno don't keep the check of every user
Seems like a chill dude to me
Noo fuck way Kamazou or not durability doesn't change and Oni Giri with a scythe took out Killer and King tanked much stronger version of Oni giri.

Zoros Hakiless Oni Giri was portrayed equal to Killer's named attack, King took Haki Oni giri and Tora Gari.

King would mid diff and I am really being generous to Killer here.

He can give Katakuri an extreme diff and Marco a high diff tho

Killer high diffs Queen

Too many not real (to my advice) Zoro fans around probably.

When Zoro claimed he trusted Luffy to defeat Kaido after regaining consciousness from being knocked by Kaido many insulted Zoro and lost faith in him. Even some that always looked very ardently supporting him.
the Fandom does do much to really deflect such bs but the flames gets fueled and this goes on and on.

this forum is like K-pop fans but on steroids

Queen still stupidly overrated for that feat concerning Meme?

Obviously he had her regain her memories but that doesn't implicate he damaged her brain. This is One Piece. The same manga in which a KKG from Early Wano Pre Udon Luffy would have presumably failed to cause brain damage to Kaido or even a consistent head injury if landed on his head and Big Mom when not under PIS or silly states should be even more durable likely. Now I don't know how durable O Lin was still.
WHAT DID U SAY :queenhear::queenhear::queenhear:

Noo fuck way Kamazou or not durability doesn't change and Oni Giri with a scythe took out Killer and King tanked much stronger version of Oni giri.

Zoros Hakiless Oni Giri was portrayed equal to Killer's named attack, King took Haki Oni giri and Tora Gari.

King would mid diff and I am really being generous to Killer here.

He can give Katakuri an extreme diff and Marco a high diff tho

Killer high diffs Queen
To add this is on top of Killer Neg diffing Hawkins and would Neg diff Apoo too, Killer may not be the most durable but he's the best tactician against these hacks

oh you are that kind of salty, cry on the corner duckman. if you still don't understand king > queen > jack, first buy a deck of cards.
What are you talking about? I was just explaining how to translate the images easily for anyone who needed it. I didn't even mention power scaling.

I said "On Android, press and hold the image to translate" and your response was "cry harder"? Man, you guys seriously need to touch some grass.
Post automatically merged:

Im not stating its all fake. But some shit is quite clearly fake hype. Especially with it contradicting the manga. All they gotta do is ask for Oda’s sketches to add that shit in. Oda is not writing essays for each character.

Sarcasm
Well obviously. Take the facts and ignore the hyper bole.

Status
Not open for further replies.