Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sigh. When did Marco fought Kizaru? They have clashed only once. There was no off panel fight. You guys are just making up non sense. Even deathbed Whitebeard was able to prevent Kizaru from attacking Luffy. Does that mean deathbed Whitebeard was as fast as Kizaru? It is amazing how you extrapolate things out of context. It is not just King that fought Marco, there was Queen also for certain amount of time. To think that you people think characters move at same speed all the time. Smh.
The fight was off panelled. But are you going to deny that Marco and Kizaru fought during Marineford entirely? You think our arguments are worse compared to the nonsense that "Marco and King won't be able to even touch Katakuri because muh Future Sight" ?

Now let's look at Kizaru and Whitebeard keeping up with him.
(1) Here Kizaru's the one who is caught offguard when Whitebeard attacks him.
(2) Kizaru's target here is Strawhat, who is not that fast when compared to the behemoths we're talking about and is someone who Kizaru can easily and casually toy with at this point. I see no reason for Kizaru to go there using his top speed when the man has a history of being super casual, even in the midst of a war.
And in all honesty, why is it that hard to accept that Whitebeard can atleast keep up with Kizaru after all that when he could sneak up on Akainu and create Earthquakes which almost split Marineford in half? He is a top tier, ofcourse he's fast if he isn't caught offguard or PIS is involved.

BEFORE THS CHAPTER COME OUT, THIS IS ALL THE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW

1. zoro got ragdolled
2. zoro one shotted king is debunked
3. zoro begged king
4. zoro got saved by franky
5. zorofans thought he could hold a candle against luffy
6. zoro’s stamina, endurance and durabolity are shit (wheeze wheeze, huff huff)
:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz:
zoros wheeze wheeze, huff huff is a breathing technique go watch demon slayer haha

Most people would put Whitebeard over Kizaru. Doesn't mean that Kizaru's slower than Whitebeard. All it means is that Whitebeard is considered among the masses to be stronger than Kizaru on a whole.
My example relies on the assumption that Mihawk is at least as fast as Rayleigh, since he could parry and stall Kizaru presumably Mihawk can achieve the same and therefore in the world of pointless powerscaling and comparisons we could stretch that to say Luffy being able to dodge Mihawk means he could dodge some Kizaru moves too and in Worstgen's silly wheezing, screams and Vergo feats scales it should fit right in.

Is that what the vivre cards said or is that you are making stuff up to downplay Kizaru because apparently Rakuyo could keep up with that based off of one panel?
Did Kizaru blitz Rakuyo yes or no? He came unscathed off that encounter.

Again who has Kizaru blitzed of note? Show the panels of this godly combat speed.

Show the vivre card saying he is at all times moving at lightspeed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
- Luffy hadnt use internal destruction CoA explicitly which he used to break the cuff, to destroy Kaidou's organs from the inside, until now.
He used AdCOA on Kaido, it was too shallow according to Luffy himself. I agree with the rest, though I don't think "Luffy held back" theme applies to Kaido when we literally saw him use G4 and still fail to do anything to him. So the only logical explanation is either Luffy's base has gotten a boost or Kaido is just weakened or this is like one of those dumb humiliations that BM had to do through like others pointed out.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My example relies on the assumption that Mihawk is at least as fast as Rayleigh, since he could parry and stall Kizaru presumably Mihawk can achieve the same and therefore in the world of pointless powerscaling and comparisons we could stretch that to say Luffy being able to dodge Mihawk means he could dodge some Kizaru moves too and in Worstgen's silly wheezing, screams and Vergo feats scales it should fit right in.
Lol aight my bad.

People really find it hard to accept that Marco and King, actual YC1s whose main fighting style relies on speed, would be able to land hits on Katakuri, another YC1.

- Luffy struggled against Doflamingo until his G4 over purely due to plot restriction, he let the citizens throw him and interview him around instead of finishing up with Kong Gatling or KKG
Yeah Oda didn´t want to finish the fight, if plot wasn´t around Luffy would directly continue to use Kong Organ and knock out Doffy.
But duo plot he let Luffy interview himself during the battle and these seconds who he waste with the citizens are the seconds who would be enough to hit defensless almost knocked out Doffy with a last G4 attack, KKG wasn´t even need to take down Doffy.
Luffy clearly won the first round with Boundman, if plot wasn´t around, the battle would be over in chapter 786 but Doffy survive somehow to plot saving his ass.

Base Luffy is tangoing around with hybrid Kaidou lol

Then let us expect never-seen-before Awakened Form by WSC. He had to go down in a blaze of glory so he should have that ultimate form, with his close-combat power humiliating all fighters in the world.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol just lol. Let us just for the sake of argument say that your comment is true that "Zoro changed the trajectory". So why was Zoro so effortlessly able to "change the trajectory" of Kaidos wind attack but not Kings which sent him flying? Why do you consider that to be good writing, to let Zoro take damage unnecessary when he could have "just changed the traectory".
This is Oda we are talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgets that he gave Zoro the ability to cut fire and King performs some crazy fire attack and Zoro just takes it straight on instead of cutting thru it.

is this supposed to be a argument? fucking pathetic
same hakai could wipe out EOS millions of Luffys

zoro made entire onigashima skull shake in chapter 1002 but luffy did that at chp1026 with Kaidos Help am i supposd to give a clap?

sky spliting coc cant even KO kinemon it becomes a fodder feat btw

and zoro dont use advcoc?then can you explain what did he used against kaido to scar him? luffy heard kaido asking from zoro did he use coc against him then Luffy .d snitch tried to copy that thanks to zoro (LoL)

Current king will Extrm Diff Luffy if you ask me
Can luffy made nerfed weakend kaido trembling and huffing like halfdead zoro did to fresh kaido? He fucking strugling to land a one hit 1v1, meanwhile zoro clashes and leaves a scar against fresh kaido 1v1

Zoro > Luffy always never get debunked
fresh kaido dude kaido fought 9 people before that
And zoro never made onigashima shake what are you on

lmao luffys attack are the only ones kaido has been dodging since the roof top fight started…in no reality will king or zoro ever be stronger than luffy and kaido

BEFORE THS CHAPTER COME OUT, THIS IS ALL THE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW

1. zoro got ragdolled
2. zoro one shotted king is debunked
3. zoro begged king
4. zoro got saved by franky
5. zorofans thought he could hold a candle against luffy
6. zoro’s stamina, endurance and durabolity are shit (wheeze wheeze, huff huff)
:mihanha::luffylaugh::lulz:
  • kings AP > Kaido
  • King couldnt land a single hit on zoro meanwhile Zoro damage him already 2 times
  • Nerfed Zoro vs Toptier King
there is more

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did Kizaru blitz Rakuyo yes or no? He came unscathed off that encounter.

Again who has Kizaru blitzed of note? Show the panels of this godly combat speed.

Show the vivre card saying he is at all times moving at lightspeed.
Did Rakuyo even harm Kizaru? Cause it clearly looks like he casually shapeshifted around that shit.

Nobody ever said that he is moving at light speed all the time LOL. My point is always that he is pretty fast and that he can move at considerably fast speeds, which is supplemented by the Vivre Card as well.

> While his devil fruit is about speed, he's rather slow when it comes to...

Kizaru, who you usually say is comparable to a YC in your opinion, wasn't serious when he was fighting Marco?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You guys remember like 10 years ago in punk hazard when Aokiji froze Doflamingo's ass and we all thought he was admiral level because he seemed unfazed, but now we know that he probably shat his pants right there?
The thing with Doffy shitting his pants thinking about Kaido ( if you are referring to this ) is only because Kaido probably rained on him hard at some point.

Doffy was ambitious and I wouldn't be surprised to see some flashback of cocky Doffy trying himself against Kaido and just getting it first hand.

He wasn't fazed in face of Whitebeard because he knew he is a sick old fuck that can't do much anymore.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doffy was ambitious and I wouldn't be surprised to see some flashback of cocky Doffy trying himself against Kaido and just getting it first hand.
This actually makes more sense. If you think about it, Kaido breaks the spirit of other ambitious pirates and forces them to work under him. I totally won't be surprised if Doffy got the same treatment as well, considering how he was shitting bricks when he hears Kaido's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.