Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King hype rising at rising.
Oda take them out of the castle of two reason, soon the great "Wildfire" going to happen around Flower captital and it going be his own small danger factor who need to be resolved. Second King and Zoro need room/place since soon both showing insane feats. Same for Queen vs Sanji, both needed to be seperate. Oda spending now great amount of chapters for King vs Zoro. This fight going be legendary,hope for CoC clash + awakening for King.
Im really hyped and hope to get a insane fight with both Zoro and King going all out!!
:steef::steef:

FInd it yourself. Do you know what I am gonna repost?
Your List of LS
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest.
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form.
3. Asura kills Kaido.
4. Current Zoro = Kaido.
5. Zoro will never fight King.
6. Law did not teleport Zoro from Hakai.
7. Carrot joins the crew.
8. Wings refers only to Sanji and not Zoro.
9. All Stars don't have hybrid forms.
Ok so your point is invalid.

may be that the ability to carry a kaido island weakens as it leaves the island to increase its combat power and prepares to switch to awakened zoan mode which creates instability:kayneshrug::cheers::cheers::kayneshrug:

Because there are a bunch of people here coming to downplay Zoro and hype up Sanji, saying shit like Queen Stronger than King and shit like that, so you want me to just ignore that?
Aren't those just memes? Lmao, queen is a fun and likeable character, obviously there's gonna be some jokes like that

King and queen are close in terms of strength but king is slightly stronger, that's it, i think everyone gets that, anyone who just say it's not case is just trolling lol

Status
Not open for further replies.