Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except for the fact that he went all out against a superior opponent, the literal strongest person on that island, and that superior opponent turned his back on Zoro to fight someone that he actually considered worth his time, while Zoro got relegated to someone that is actually suited for his level. Try again.
You are the classic Hakai output denier :seriously:

You guys are so insignificant I lost my fun reserves

Which part of saying Zoro did the most damage to Kaido is cringe? Just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean I am wanking.
The cringe is that you're making shit up like the rest of Zoro fans on here to make Zoro look cool. There's no proof that Zoro did the most damage, although i do agree that he's at least the second or the third person to damage Kaido the most

Candies so mad at Zoro vs King looking cool as fuck, and the fact they just left Sanji and Queen, so no more "tag team" head canon

they are so mad they keep lashing out and trying to downplay every single thing about King and Zoro now

just a few months ago it was the other way around, downplay anything regarding Queen and hype up King

:ihaha::cantseeme::shame:
Sanji vs Queen is being saved for last cope.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
"- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1 on 1 with Kaidou. "
Dude....DUDE WTF IS THIS SHIT. WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
HO.
LY.
FUCK.

The Luffy wank gotta keep strong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Candies so mad at Zoro vs King looking cool as fuck, and the fact they just left Sanji and Queen, so no more "tag team" head canon

they are so mad they keep lashing out and trying to downplay every single thing about King and Zoro now

just a few months ago it was the other way around, downplay anything regarding Queen and hype up King

:ihaha::cantseeme::shame:
They are in pain cuz they left with a fat clown who passed Sora around with MADS while Judge was busy with his tech toys:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.