Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Candies so mad at Zoro vs King looking cool as fuck, and the fact they just left Sanji and Queen, so no more "tag team" head canon

they are so mad they keep lashing out and trying to downplay every single thing about King and Zoro now

just a few months ago it was the other way around, downplay anything regarding Queen and hype up King

:ihaha::cantseeme::shame:

You're quite confused man. Zoro going all out against a lower opponent would not implicate he can't tackle a stronger one.
Except for the fact that he went all out against a superior opponent, the literal strongest person on that island, and that superior opponent turned his back on Zoro to fight someone that he actually considered worth his time, while Zoro got relegated to someone that is actually suited for his level. Try again.

I don't think so tbh. Luffy just this chapter sent Yamato back down because he wants to 1v1 Kaido.

What I do see happening (compete guess):

- Luffy gains the upper hand on Kaido
- Momo saves Onigashima before it lands, moves it to outside the capital
- Kaido regains some of his lost strength from holding the island up, proceeds to overpower Luffy. Prompts Luffy to use new form/moves

Maaaaybe after this point, the BMP (using Hakumai's secret entrance) had been following the island to get to it and join the battle. At this point, I could 100% see Yamato guarding Onigashima from them. Starts out as a hype thing until she's overpowered, but then others like Marco, Izo, Neko, etc all come out to help her. Then strawhats who are fine among other fodder. At that point I could possibly see Yamato fight Smoothie. The rest would be just exposition fights like Marineford.

Idk, still so much going on this arc. Apoo, Hawkins, Fuku and Numbers still need to be dealt with. Orochi does too. Doesn't include CP-0 presence, or the fact that 4 major enemies are still up.

I still think these 4 (Queen, King, BM, and Kaido) are going to last longer than usual. We will continue to see them fight over the course of the next ~10-20 chapters (less so the calamities, more so the Yonko) while all of the above is taken care of first.
Always love to read your thoughts.
Definitely agree with the Luffy/Kaido scenario, as for the Calamities my bet would be that we are switching to Sanji x Queen right away next chapter and after that comes this whole Apoo, Drake, Fuku, Hawkins plots to be resolved.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yamato and everyone else within the One Piece world, still view it as a proper 1vs1, so suck it. Asura did nearly nothing, as poor Zoro admitted.

Was it "fair" that Luffy took damage to the point of a damage knockout and then another stamina knockout before he became as strong as he currently is now?
Lmfao you fuckin done
All you getting this arc is
A fat Sumo
Holdem
Kod by kaido
Kod by apoo
Eaten by kaido
Kod by kaido
Kod by kaido
Fake 5 min win
And watch zoro kill kaido
The Shame will never leave you

what exactly king is gonna do that is a challenge for zoro ?!
fire = he can already cut it
zoan shit= permanent scar on kaido

:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:
Indeed, I dont mind about the fight, wanna see good drawing first cuz many fights in One Piece are trash, or just 1 epic panel and it is over. to be honest it what I am seeing happening for the Calamity :suresure:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido been worn out since like 990 and first started showing exhausting after taking hybrid bagua thundle with large amounts of ADCOC. This chapter also reveals it takes Stamina to lift a whole freaking island. Luffy fighting a ultra nerf Kaido after sleeping and eating. Most fraudulent 1 v 1 ever. How about we let Kaido rest for 10 chapters and eat some food and make Luffy lift an island too.

MOST FRAUDULENT 1 V 1 EVER @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @qwe

What do you think of this?

Is it a legitimate 1v1?​

Status
Not open for further replies.