• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Chapter looks very good based on the spoilers
We need more context for the last part
Is Zoro disarmed or something?
no, the last part was Zoro saying to King use his sword to kill / hit him, instead of using Zoan form and trying to throw him off the island.

and the "forgive" part is about King being pissed off at Zoro for cutting his mask.

what is so important that the calamity cant drop yet? the other fights can be all offpanel by oda, he can just use 1 panel with the result.
That why I am saying you are to optimistic.
I'm not being too optimistic. Im being practical. Zoro doesn't beat his opponent before Sanji does. This already means 1028 likely will not result in King being defeated. There are lesser characters that would typically be resolved before the M3 fights are done. That's it. Not Orochi, but Fukurokuju is one in particular. Apoo/Hawkins highly depend on the situation, so do the Numbers.

Anyway, again, there's nothing pointing to the next chapter being this fight. Let's wait until next week before we discuss this. I had the same arguments with people after 1022. Then Oda decided to veer off into other scenes for 4 chapters.

So Raizo vs Fuku not ending this chapter, continuing strong into the climax of the arc. The WanoKage succession battle seems to be a focal point of Wano unlike Two commander type antagonists like Jack and Peros, bunch of plebs. :kobeha:

well yes and Kaido was above all of them so he should last longer. only Luffy can match him really after he came back but before that even all of them together were not an equal to a yonko or admiral.
BM and Kaido lasted 3 days. Kaido can fight for days, but not while getting jumped and lifting an freaking island. Once again when the SH face the Admirals none of the fights will last 10 days not even 1 day.

Kaido been worn out since like 990 and first started showing exhausting after taking Ashura. This chapter also reveals it takes Stamina to lift a whole freaking island. Luffy fighting a ultra nerf Kaido after sleeping and eating. Most fraudulent 1 v 1 ever. How about we let Kaido rest for 10 chapters and eat some food and make Luffy lift an island too.

MOST FRAUDULENT 1 V 1 EVER
Yamato and everyone else within the One Piece world, still view it as a proper 1vs1, so suck it. Asura did nearly nothing, as poor Zoro admitted.

Was it "fair" that Luffy took damage to the point of a damage knockout and then another stamina knockout before he became as strong as he currently is now?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido been worn out since like 990 and first started showing exhausting after taking Ashura. This chapter also reveals it takes Stamina to lift a whole freaking island. Luffy fighting a ultra nerf Kaido after sleeping and eating. Most fraudulent 1 v 1 ever. How about we let Kaido rest for 10 chapters and eat some food and make Luffy lift an island too.

MOST FRAUDULENT 1 V 1 EVER
I actually agree with you, kaido nerfed himself the moment he raised the island.

And he started to get tired after he shot ZORO and LAW, with a lot of haki from the conqueror.:cheers:The EOS idiots are crazy thinking that the higher levels to come will be stronger than kaido.

Dude, if King and Zoro left the area Queen and Sanji are, considering King attacked everyone (enemies and allies), i guess Queen will explode the shit out of the Live Floor

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
I think this is Oda’s chance to make Sanji look impressive against the fodders that called him pathetic. I hope we see Midd’s crew running away from Queen’s lasers and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.