Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That Poll is embarrassing honestly. Ben Beckman is almost the objective answer yet Luffy and Zoro fans are lying to themselves and hyping up Kata and King when neither were hyped like Ben was
No, it is not.

Beckmann's hype riding on him being Shanks' Rayleigh. He should be a top brass YC1 don't get me wrong but he won't be Rayleigh type of deal.

Reddit boys and cringe youtubers really wanted momotaro bullshit and sanji zoro 2 vs 2 bullshit. They were clinging on any desperate theory.....momotaro to prevent eventual zoro kaido face off lol. And 2 vs 2 to prove zoro=sanji.

Glad that oda put those retarded theory to rest... Nobody is gonna admit they were wrong though lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Showing more feats or less doesn't make onw superior or inferior, so the Jokee card ranking still stands either inferior to all or superior :cheers:
:gonope:

You know I was just feeding them content.

Forreal though, Oda only said he retained the epithet and the design (which was already shown in Pre TS).

He could've very well retconned Mingo's powerlevel (from when he was using a YC2 as a chair in Marineford) to what we see of him in Dressrosa. I don't think Oda gives too much attention to the powerlevels but he does seem to have some atleast vague idea of the rankings though. I simply don't see Mingo above King's peer Katakuri. I definitely put him above YC3s and above YC2s though.

And King seems to be getting more and more hype with each passing chapter. Let's wait and see though.

Apparently Zoro did more damage than Luffy with three attacks against Kaido but it is also struggling with Kaido's subordinate, King.
Luffy has been damaging Kaido since chapter 1000, literally had Kaido dodging a simple Red Hawk, delivered countless blows, fought 1v1 for 20min getting Kaido excited and dealing unknown damage just so @Gol D. Roger can come here and shamelessly say such a ridiculous thing.
Apparently Asura is stronger than Red Roc, Kong Gatling and a CoC punches COMBINED. Looool :gokulaugh:

Against Black Maria, he can't fight it's a female opponent, nothing new here :suresure:

Against King you can see he trashtalked King initially, then said the blow could be dangerous enough to kill

Meanwhile Zoro accepted his death straight away:

"Atleast kill me with a sword bro ffs:josad:"
king explains what he gonna do to sanji
sanji:so let go
stop it u bird freak
:josad:

Whatever. Killer stand up after Indra.
Thats just lightining, even Orochi tanked that:milaugh:
Yamato taking unnamed attacks from kaido is nothing special in this case ofc.
It is when they are CoC infused and from a hybrid Kaido, its the same type of attack that split the sky with Luffy, and did you miss the giant thunder bagua spread and the Vajra arrow? The thunder bagua clash where Kaido came out bleeding and Yamato took no damage btw:wellwell:. Stop the cap my dude, you can hate Yamato all you want but she is undeniably first commander level

Status
Not open for further replies.