Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Also, love how they don't mind saying Luffy can't utilize FS properly to still wank Kuri when Luffy's evasive skills are so good that he was stressing Katakuri even before FS.:saden:
Fuck that FS shit.

Kata couldn't put base Luffy down for the count for 10 hours.

Fraud.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Speed won't counter FS unless it is at the levels of Kizaru. Unlike Luffy, Katakuri can simply maneuver his body. I have already said don't compare Luffy to Katakuri. Katakuri FS shits on Luffy and the difference is like heaven and earth. Besides, neither not King has shown such level speeds to counter Katakuri FS and why do you act like Katakuri didn't dance around Snakeman+FS attacks? So speed is not a bigger problem. So next?

Coming to adCoC or whatever, look at base Luffy and look at G4+CoC Luffy. Just Oda retconning things nothing new. G3 red roc did more than G4 all attacks. That can tell you how Oda treats Luffy AP. He simply does whatever he wants with no structured logic. Infact KKG we are going to see next time, it looks like shit even with adCoC. You are not going to see DC that we have seen in Dressrosa. While, I agree with one stat won't do anything, you also have to consider the fact that how Oda does things so random. The same Oda who doesn't bother to show whether character is using haki or not.
You are confused.

FS is about looking into the future so knowing beforehand what the opponent gonna do. How the future gonna play out.

It's the peak of CoO.

But if your reaction movement speed is not good enough that alone doesn't help you from not getting pummelled.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Even more funny Chrono or stealthblack made a thread about It I forgot which one probably both :milaugh:
@Chrono used to say that King was going to attack momo and sanji would protect him and they would fly off onigashima to have their high speed aerial battle

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Speed won't counter FS unless it is at the levels of Kizaru. Unlike Luffy, Katakuri can simply maneuver his body. I have already said don't compare Luffy to Katakuri. Katakuri FS shits on Luffy and the difference is like heaven and earth. Besides, neither not King has shown such level speeds to counter Katakuri FS and why do you act like Katakuri didn't dance around Snakeman+FS attacks? So speed is not a bigger problem. So next?
That's the thing. Katakuri has shown an ability to dance around fast opponents which is probably his maximum limit when it comes to speed. Marco is one of the fastest characters in the series. He was keeping up with Kizaru for the most part at Marineford (I don't think Kizaru went all out against Marco though).

If anything, I would naturally be inclined to place Marco ahead of Snakeman and by extension Katakuri when it comes to speed, unless I'm proven wrong ofcourse. King has also shown to be really fast when he has been engaging with Marco, albeit nerfed, for a while and is majorly the cause of him tapping out. I'm not saying King would beat FS everytime but to think that Katakuri would be nigh invincible based off of his maximum speed and King won't touch him at all is just straight wrong lol. Luffy could hit Katakuri pretty well and could tire him out of FS. Why wouldn't King whose devilfruit is inclined to be based on speed + endurance won't?

If we go by that logic, one could also say that Big Mom won't be able to hit Katakuri because of Future Sight. Do you see where I am going with it? I partly blame it on Oda for not clearly establishing the system, unlike how Togashi did in HxH. That doesn't excuse the agenda filled overwank though.

Coming to adCoC or whatever, look at base Luffy and look at G4+CoC Luffy. Just Oda retconning things nothing new. G3 red roc did more than G4 all attacks. That can tell you how Oda treats Luffy AP. He simply does whatever he wants with no structured logic. Infact KKG we are going to see next time, it looks like shit even with adCoC. You are not going to see DC that we have seen in Dressrosa. While, I agree with one stat won't do anything, you also have to consider the fact that how Oda does things so random. The same Oda who doesn't bother to show whether character is using haki or not.
I don't think G3 Red Roc did more damage than the G4 Kong Gatling which pushed Kaido into Hybrid though. But yeah, I agree that Oda keeps the powerscaling very loose so as to exploit leeways for the sake of narrative. He's been doing this since Alabasta lol and it's no secret at this point.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Downplay? I don't know how active you were during WCI or how much time you spend in the VS section, but I still remember arguing with hordes of people who were saying Katakuri would beat Rayleigh at the time of WCI. I was also among the people who actively argued that Katakuri's loss was forced.
People put Katakuri above Doflamingo before FS was even confirmed. His fanbase has always been rabid

They've lost all their credibility lol. Saying Katakuri would beat King/Marco is one thing. Saying the other YC1s won't touch him at all is a totally different level of wank lol.
doesnt hacky drain your energy? I doubt Katakury can use adv Coo for a very long fight, I mean for hacky you burn basically your tank of inner energy, that is why Luffy cant fight back when he is exhausted, so even if Katakuri could avoid 99% of the attack, at some point he will shut down due to exhaustion. The point is who got the highest tank reserve and who can manage to sustain better the damage receive.

On that point I see King above Katakuri. So King will win the fight.
(King in a lot characteristic look like kaido, tanky as hell, doesnt care if he get hit) very lethal (but that is also for Katakuri) and we havent see a lot from King. We saw all what katakuri got but for king not that much.
We know that he went with Kaido alone vs Shanks+crew and we know that King was enough to push out BigMom + crew from entering Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Also, love how they don't mind saying Luffy can't utilize FS properly to still wank Kuri when Luffy's evasive skills are so good that he was stressing Katakuri even before FS.:saden:
Infact Luffy used his FS to tag Katakuri with his Snakeman moves for the most part but they'd use the extreme limiting case of Katakuri's speed, when he dodged Snakeman, and would use it as if it's his average speed just to push the agenda rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.