Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when some BP fodders said that the castle can't handle the damage when Ulti transformed into Full Zoan?

Literally this, Ulti outshine Jack,WsW and Sasaki in combo.
When I read that first I though we would see huge feats in the raid, but so far none calamity expect King this chapter could do similar thing. Jack should do something greater which never happen, that is fucking sad.

Where do you think black maria got it. She's not a scientist
i mean oda said she made the drug… he didnt say she found a drug or was given a drug… He said she made it

also, Black maria made some kind Hallucination drug that made Robin see her parents so… clearly she actually does know some shit… unless you think Queen is the one who also gave her that hallucination drug too?

Base king didnt even show his strenght or speed Yet this happens he couldnt even escape while base king transforms lol :milaugh:

Damn imagine how much speed is zoro compare to RAIDSUIT Sanji its obvios from the beging yet sanjitards
:milaugh:

Sanjitards only had this one to say Sanji SpEeDeR tHaN zOrO lmao oda bodied everyone

Raidsuit leg kick that used to block kings kick aimed at 8years old boy <<< Zoros Jaw that blocked fullpowered punch

GG sanjibros
I predict Zorotards yelling it wasn't King who punched Zoro's jaw, but Zoro who's punched King's fist with his jaw :gokulaugh:

While Zoro rejecting Franky help is expected, having a scene like this actually happening is bad for beast pirates imo. It's reinforce the feeling of the alliance steamrolling beast pirates, that they can afford rejecting help. :few:
Of course the alliance is steam rolling. They have Zoro. And Zoro is literally the biggest reason for the Alliance's success. Remove Zoro, and the alliance wouldn't even make it past chapter 980.

Status
Not open for further replies.