Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yo!

was Venom 2 good?
next week the movie will be out in here :josad:
but im read somewhere the post credit scene was insane. :crazwhat:
Bango, mind dealing with these guy? They now trying to come to my profile to comment and do troll posts.
Sorry, im prepared to work in 30 minutes.
just report the post/profile to mods.

trashtalking in this forum doesnt worth the time, better do troll post. :crazwhat::crazwhat:

What's that? Show me where I said anything about Zoro one shotting YCs. I'll wait. Also elaborate your points my guy, you're panicking and making no sense. Bring me proof along with also how King is equal to Queen.
It's in threads of Rooftop you talked about.

Not panicking. I am chilling, but you guys are out of it from trying to quote me the whole day. Bring me proof Zoro fight those guys on his own as he getting help there.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my cuck!
Post automatically merged:

?
Idk what you mean on that there? Huh?

J

Joy D. MADS

next week the movie will be out in here :josad:
but im read somewhere the post credit scene was insane. :crazwhat:

Sorry, im prepared to work in 30 minutes.
just report the post/profile to mods.

trashtalking in this forum doesnt worth the time, better do troll post. :crazwhat::crazwhat:
The hell, just don't work.

Sanji couldn't even out the fight against King and Queen which lead to Marco getting washed. Sanji absolutely got no feats, he couldn't even finish off Page One with suit or even react to King in base and got trashed by King in weakest from.

Zoro took on 2v1 and takes the strongest and smiles while getting stabbed. Sanji cries for help actual spaz. Sanji couldn't even react to Kaido breath fire earlier new. Didn't Zoro cut that shit in two piece like nothing?

Technically Zoro saved not only Luffy and whole Supernova from combined Yonko attack which literally saved the raid while Sanji was begging for help lmfao :myman:
Sanji never beg for help on fighting those two unlike Zoro who need help fighting Gifter Army, Apoo, Kaido, and now King is there too.

When getting saved means you get feat? Bruh please. Zoro can get beaten by T6H on his actions if Kamazou and Apoo got him.

Nah, he was the one getting saved and begging help as he was in bandaged cross meme in his position :kayneshrug:.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I already know about the scene :crazwhat:

wanted to know more about the rest of the movie, didn't enjoy the first one that much, but i do like Woody Harrelson doing whatever the fuck, so i might like the second one better
97 minutes movie for a superhero movie :crazwhat:
i enjoy the first one, except you watch the movie in a laptop :crazwhat: (because i watch em in a theater)

Status
Not open for further replies.