Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Law almost killed Doffy in Dressrosa before Luffy how is that an L?

He did the 3rd most on the rooftop (more than Luffy’s rival Kid and Killer) and is fighting Big Mom rn who’s equal to Kaido

Asura is a strong attack but nothing Law can’t replicate

Law > Zoro King Sanji Queen portrayal since he’s fighting Big Mom

Law in Wano is taking non stop W’s
law can't scar kaido,he can't bypass a yonko's haki

Idk if it's under pressure. The folder just explained that he got pissed off. Again, not a zoro downplay, I just don't think these guys think "shit need to go hybrid, I'm being overpowered". King is in human form at the end too
Well King doesnt look like someone that is dumb right? Of course the moment that lost his horn (during the 4 chapters offpanel) (which never happen before) is a point on which made switch King. Firstall he is pissed, why is that when someone is sure of winning? No, king was inferior to Zoro when he was fighting with his katana. That is clear to me

Because he’s a delusional zorofan ya. Some of them zoro fans wants him to low diff king to push their agendas that zoro’s top tier, way stronger than sanji, equal to luffy, stronger than luffy. The list goes on and I don’t get it. If you’re a real zoro fan , you would love to see him in a slug fest with a cool opponent
Zoro low diffing King wouldn't be good. So far he's been stomping all his nw opponents. Zoro's post ts fights were no real challenges.
Now he has a strong opponent in King that actually seems to pose a threat to Zoro.
If that fight turns out to be a challenge for him I'll welcome it bc I really want to see Zoro struggle again.
It's what made me love him as a character.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law almost killed Doffy in Dressrosa before Luffy how is that an L?

He did the 3rd most on the rooftop (more than Luffy’s rival Kid and Killer) and is fighting Big Mom rn who’s equal to Kaido

Asura is a strong attack but nothing Law can’t replicate

Law > Zoro King Sanji Queen portrayal since he’s fighting Big Mom

Law in Wano is taking non stop W’s
That's retarded

Zoro shits on law
Asura is far out of laws league
Law was in awe of zoro

Memes gonna wipe her ass with him.

Nop, I am stating that King cant push Zoro when he is using his katana. that what I am stating. why did he lose part of his horn during this 4 chapters that Zoro fought offpanel? Simple he is inferior to Zoro when he is using a katana.

He didnt use hybrid because he like to use that power but becuase he had to cuz was pissed about losing his horn, so he relay to a different power.

And no is not stupid logic, but just obvious progression in the fight.
So someone who isn’t a swordsman was shown to be inferior to a swordsman who is on the same lvl as he is! How dare he!! Do you see how stupid this sound lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.