Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man it's still coming don't worry.
Zoro gone outside to see yamato soon she will tell him about his dad vs kaido when she sees he looks exactly like ushimaru.
One thing tho, Oda taking Zoro out of castle means he is ready to write another sick Zoro file
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido is what
Zoro vs King is top tier fight

He still got that horn looking thing at the top of his head, Oda wants King to look as edgy as possible so he didnt include the beak. I wonder if his feet have talons tho
Maybe we got the wrong idea about hybrid forms. Maybe there's not just one definitive form but several ones and the user can choose which parts of his body turn into Zoan.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
But in reality associating cheerleaders with femininity is an example of misogyny.

@Jew D. Boy and @JazzMazz two avid members of SJW community can back me up here
As much as I truly despise the description, or the implication with it that calling for gender or sexual equality is somehow a less appealing option than hurting entire groups of people for absolutely no reason, I have to agree with you here…begrudgingly so, but yeah, that’s an outdated stereotype.

Does anyone else feel like Oda is being kinda lazy with the beast pirates?

Like for example, Franky's fight, Sasaki. He basically has the same powers as that guy Franky fought in punk hazard.
Now you have it to where King has body image issues like Katakuri, the other YC1 that wears leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.