Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using his swords to propel himself in the air to avoid falling is a nice upgrade for Zoro. Not saying he'll get to a point where he can sky walk or fly like gear 4, but he'll make good use out of it every now & then.

Zoro needed Usopp in Punk Hazard & Orlumbus in Dressrosa to give him a boost to attack the enemy, now he can do it himself.

Lol we only wanted an aerial battle. We didnt get it. Fine lol. Nothing lost. Sanji is still fighting someone on King’s lvl. If he were to fight a Calamity who was potrayed less or if he were to fight no one at all…then wed have something to be frustrated about lol.
so many lols hiding a heartbroken face.
everyone is laughing at you and youre still arguing hahaha pathetic piece of shit Or you like being a dumbass i mean you get all the attention right ?

you are that guy, who has more brain in his stomach than in his head. When accidentally swallowing a fly that is.

one last thing, and its a fact.....SANJI WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO SURPASS ZORO.

so many lols hiding a heartbroken face.
everyone is laughing at you and youre still arguing hahaha pathetic piece of shit Or you like being a dumbass i mean you get all the attention right ?

you are that guy, who has more brain in his stomach than in his head. When accidentally swallowing a fly that is.

one last thing, and its a fact.....SANJI WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO SURPASS ZORO.
k

I was one of those blokes that thought King was equivalent to the Mama's Boy of Candy Island. With the new information we were given I've updated my opinion on King, and now I believe he may be YC1+, if not outright in the Low Top Tier.

You shouldn't devalue Zoro's performance against Kaido and Big Mom, but rather simply admit that King is more impressive than we'd assumed previously.

If you want to point fingers, blame Oda for making King do absolutely nothing until recently.
Oda too busy spoiling his favorite and most popular characters (in his own echo chamber, I mean), Momoron and Otameh, to pay attention to a pleb like King, I suppose. :brootea:

King's bounty > Queen's bounty.
King > Queen in most card games.
VC calls King the top of the All Stars.

@Chrono: King = Queen because he faces Sanji.
I can't believe that this is even a debate yet. Zoro was always superior to Sanji and he always fought an superior enemy in comparison to sanji. The only time their enemies were really close to each other was jabura and kaku. But after that it never happend again and never will.

Lol we only wanted an aerial battle. We didnt get it. Fine lol. Nothing lost. Sanji is still fighting someone on King’s lvl. If he were to fight a Calamity who was potrayed less or if he were to fight no one at all…then wed have something to be frustrated about lol.
Yes you can keep saying that Queen is King's level it will help you sleep at night I understand. I am sure some Zoro fans think King is Kaidos level lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.