Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro knew Ashura was scar Kaido tho
Ashura is CoC Zoro doesn't know its CoC
Zoro knows how to access Ashura he doesn't know what Ashura is.

And its not like Kaido didn't shit his pants against Flying Dragon blaze
Like Zoros absolute bottom tier attack Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than any AdvCoC attack from Luffy
Sorry can't hear you over at the bottom of our very potent sandals. :gonope:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kaido looks like such a pale villain before King when the matter is not about power levels.
King is barely even a character lol
he's still better than Kaido tho.

King is sooo sooo much better than Kaido man
After Katakuri was such a horrible and disappointing character, image of YC1 was extremely low even after Marco set a good standard.
King completely surpasses all that gives justice to YC1 although he should be a low top tier.
How far can King push Beckman and Peak Shiryu?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
King is barely even a character lol
he's still better than Kaido tho.
He's not appreciated enough because only a few understand or at least appreciate him enough. He is the classic mysterious badass that is likely concealing something hot. I think the more he will open himself the more he shall be appreciated as a villain. I expect King to more likely be perceived as cooler and cooler with the passing of time.

King is sooo sooo much better than Kaido man
After Katakuri was such a horrible and disappointing character, image of YC1 was extremely low even after Marco set a good standard.
King completely surpasses all that gives justice to YC1 although he should be a low top tier.
lol, king can’t hold a candle to katakuri’s character. He’s number 14 woldwide in popularity for a reason. And what do you mean better than kaido??, he seems uninteresting compared to kaido, strengthwise at least

I always complained about King‘s devil fruit but now I like it. He uses his wings like scythes and is like a jet. He’s the perfect opponent for Zoro. Pls King, push Zoro to his limit and make him bleed because wounded Zoro is the most badass Zoro.
:pepehands:
All I need is a good design for his face and a good backstory

I disagree with that.

1 - This is the most base Zoro can get.

Zoro fighting without haki us like Luffy fighting without his gears or haki. Luffy is veteran level without those powers. Take Sanji without his fire leg and his power goes down by a lot. He's veteran level. Zoro is still YC level without haki. With haki he is at least YC1 level. Zoro's rooftop feats still stands.

2 - It give King hype.

By having King use his partial Zoan mode and flight to increase the strength of his attacks it gives us a better understanding of his strength. King you're strong. A lot of people have underestimated him.

This battle make both of them look good. The true test is going to come once we start to see Zoro use barrier haki and King use hybrid mode/CoA and maybe more.

I feel like a lot of people have overestimated Yonko strength and underestimate YC1.
I do see we're your coming from but just adding haki to ur attacks doesn't put you on a yc1 level if zoro was already yc1 King wouldn't have took his oni like it was nothing ,& he wouldn't be struggling so much as if king is league’s above him plus his attack wouldn't just damage King clothes but his head but that didn't happen King strength far exceed zoro roof piece blinded many as if cutting or /hurt kaido automatically make you yc12or3

Last edited:
I do see we're your coming from but just adding haki to ur attacks doesn't put you on a yc1 level
Well depends on how much role Haki plays I your arsenal
Swordsmen are offense based fighters and with the level of their Haki their attack power jumps tiers.
Since Oni Giri is technically much stronger attack than Tatsumaki yet Oni Giri had no Haki while with Enma Zoro released good deal of Haki and fucked Kaido up.
We needs to see how King deals with Enma flowing Haki

Status
Not open for further replies.