Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ling to full on stanning King :kobeha: can't believe myself, oh well King's hella interesting.

Zoro has really been casually pulling out new tricks during his fights against Big Mom and Kaido and now King. First cutting Prometheus and then Boro Breath. Now we find out that Zoro learned how to fly.

He's getting a lot more varied as a fighter and I am expecting he has more tricks up his sleeve that he may bring out during this fight that we don't know about.

From Ling to full on stanning King :kobeha: can't believe myself, oh well King's hella interesting.

Zoro has really been casually pulling out new tricks during his fights against Big Mom and Kaido and now King. First cutting Prometheus and then Boro Breath. Now we find out that Zoro learned how to fly.

He's getting a lot more varied as a fighter and I am expecting he has more tricks up his sleeve that he may bring out during this fight that we don't know about.
also its kinda wild that now all monster trio (the 3 STRONGEST guy in straw hat pirates) could do fire attack. and fly.

Well depends on how much role Haki plays I your arsenal
Swordsmen are offense based fighters and with the level of their Haki their attack power jumps tiers.
Since Oni Giri is technically much stronger attack than Tatsumaki yet Oni Giri had no Haki while with Enma Zoro released good deal of Haki and fucked Kaido up.
We needs to see how King deals with Enma flowing Haki
Yeah we should wait but in battle strong haki/attacks mean nothing if you can't hit your opponents or if you oppoutclass you in everything

Don't like people wanking King now after all the downplay 2 months ago, it was obvious Oda had plans for him yets fans though Queen>King in character and strength.

Those same fans are some sucking off King.

:seriously:
It doesn't even make sense to think Queen > King in any manner. It would literally break the whole hierarchy of one piece crews lmfao
Post automatically merged:

So I was right about Zoro telling King to use sword to fight instead of throwing him off? @Pan D. A. Man better accept the L.

Oda's gotta give us much more of Zoro getting around in the air, especially with who his opponent here is. Good that Oda showed King trying to catapult him off the island, like Oda want to let us know from the start of this fight, that Zoro can handle himself in the air.

That is an immense leap forward from the Zoro we knew a chapter ago.

Like this whole stupid rule about not posting outside the spoiler thread in order to not agitate the 5% of users who don't read spoilers is ridiculous. Who made up this stupid rule? Like 95% of the people here have already read the spoiler, why do we need to hold some stupid rule to satisfy the 5% of users who didn't read it?

that aint happening, he's going to go on call out 20 people, get into a war, take low blow insults, and then when users bark back complain to mods

he is a cancer and it needs to be removed before going to level 3
Lmfao, if he come backs with same attitude after all that trash talk which obviously was debunked to be wrong and most of them are his own headcannon theories, then he just special man.

Status
Not open for further replies.