rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect storm of hate towards Zoro against King both sides play their roles, not like many Sanji fans haven't spent an entire year of undermining Zoro:jordanmf:
Compare the first page of the 1027 thread and the first page of the 1028 thread.

- King praised, whilst Zoro’s potrayal is ignored
- Sanji hated on, whilst Queen ignored,

And Sanji is supposed to be the better potrayed one in this chap. Its sad lol….I dont know why your fanbase is so insecure about Sanji. :jay-he:

Gosh so many weirdos, they really like this shit fight? :suresure::gonope:

They are really desperate to think a goofy, idiotic fight like this can even try to put the stakes that KvZ or LvK is showing.

Enjoy this shit:

Wait and see what a real fight look like with KvZ and LvK and later on ZvK. You will regreat all the trash post against Zoro :milaugh:
Do you think One Piece is a manga only about serious badasses fighting each other? Goofy comedy aspect was always part of the charm for me.

The sanji boys were right guys!!!
It is incredibly clear how King and Queen have the same portrayal.
Just look:

Perfectly equal!
Queen=King!
they live in a different world -They are saying someone similar to katakuri is equal to that queen clown. Let them cope more:milaugh:
And fun enough, the Sanji vs Queen got already a chapter dedicate to that fight, not for King vs Zoro. You will see when that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.