rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji bones were not broken !!!!

So there was no healing, what really seemed to happen is that his bones are already like metal and can be bend like them, so he didnt heal them, he just returned them to its real shape and kept going.

So no regerative abilities, just the hax of his being moldable as the steel. But still, Queen's attack bypassed his durability but thanks to his new genes he can just turn them back.

Chapter also confirms that Sanji currently doesn't have anything to hurt Queen properly ( his own words).

So I expect an offensive power up or him using the RS
Imo, sounds like he'll do a bit more damage coming up, then use the raid suit after accepting he needs to become the "monster" he doesn't want to be fully. That shit fully unlocks what is going on with him and his flame powers go in overdrive once he takes it off again. I can't see Queen not getting what he wants out of seeing Sanji in the suit. Seems set up for it.

@Paperchampion23 Finally Oda is doing justice to the Calamities.

:feelscryingman:

#NeverForgetJack
I always said to have faith because (unfortunately) Jack was not prioritized by Oda. I had thought he would have given him a bigger fight with Jinbe or Yamato, increasing his relevancy, but it never happened.

However with Queen and King they are fighting Sanji and Zoro so it makes sense they get way more focus. Now the real question is if Oda resolves this in 1029 or not? If it continues in 1029, does he allow Queen to survive beyond it? Next chapter is super important to that idea imo

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO thoughts on Sanji, his character, WCI and Sora after this chapter?
I don't think it changed something. Germa PU were shit before and are still shit after.

The RS was shit and the exoskeleton is shit.

BUT : the Exos is far better than the RS for numerous reasons.

If Sanji can drop the RS after this arc i would be overjoyed.

Sanji is far better fighting only in "base".

And an other thing contrary to the RS Sanji didn't willingly activate the Exos. Sanji activating the RS against P1 was still completly nuts.
Especially when you have Law and Franky with you.

But yeah I would have prefered a lot : Okama training PU, Haki PU, Fire PU etc.

So the Exos is the lesser of two evils.

But frankly it doesn't change anything compared to the RS about Sanji character, Germa, Sora etc.

Chapter started out pretty interesting with CP0 trying to make Wano as part of World Government and capture Robin. Now that Robin and Brook are near the position where some CP0 members are, will we see Brook and Robin vs CP0 happening? Who knows. Also it's refreshing to see both Lucci and Kaku again. Also, Yamato's full Zoan form looks very astonishing.

Now for the best part of the chapter. I really like Sanji vs Queen parts, and as expected it would be a gag + brawler fights. Queen is vicious and stupid at the same time lol. The parts when Queen became "snake" is both hilarious and a bit terrifying at the same time, as it reminded me of Anaconda movies and I hate snakes. Thankfully Queen's face is hilarious enough so I'm not very terrified.

Now that Sanji got his exoskeleton activated, it makes me wonder why it took so long for Sanji getting his Germa durability activated. Could it be that Sora's drugs didn't actually stop it, but rather slowing it down? Also why it took Sanji to wear the raid suit second time to actually activate it? Do raid suits actually have some sort of mechanism or substances to react with Germa body?

Otherwise, it is a 10/10 chapter for me. Can't wait to see the continuation of this fight.

Sanji is clearly stronger than Kid now IMO. I'm going to troll Kid more during this 2 week break because of this.
Zoro > King > Yamato > Law >= Sanji > Queen >= Kid.

This chapter solidified for me that Queen is mid diff AT BEST for King. Queen has showed his top tier shit and none of it can do shit-all to King. Queen keeps disappointing more and more, besides him being funny and a goof ball, he is just kinda lame so far from a power aspect IMO.

Sanji may be a Genetically Modified and Augmented, given his powers through science and medicine, but it is what it is, and he is stronger now for it. His AP will also go up according to what we have seen with Vinsmoke brothers.

Anyone feel like acts 4 and 5 of Wano will be related to the WG and not Kaido?
Imo, if Act 3 ends, it'll end right when the Island starts to drop (from some big Luffy attack or because Kaido thinks it's time to drop it).

Mega curious as to what CP-0 is gonna do right now. The 3 in the mansion will target the crew. The WG ships are either about to run into Linlin's crew or we find out that her crew ended up in Wano already.

All around so many different factors happening, and shit like Fukurokuju isn't done lol

Queen blows himself up/nerf him self twice and ice oni his own people, and he scream and get his weapons slashed by Zoro, underestimates his opponents, Sanji, and does not use Haki on his sword, and allows his sword to break, which is a NO NO for swordsman.

Queen only has his snake move and lasers, Queen is garbage too me, and plays too much for someone that so far can not back up anything.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Imo, if Act 3 ends, it'll end right when the Island starts to drop (from some big Luffy attack or because Kaido thinks it's time to drop it).

Mega curious as to what CP-0 is gonna do right now. The 3 in the mansion will target the crew. The WG ships are either about to run into Linlin's crew or we find out that her crew ended up in Wano already.

All around so many different factors happening, and shit like Fukurokuju isn't done lol
When sanji wins the strawhats hats will be in one place the live floor
Bar luffy who is on the roof and zoro who oda just moved outside too.
Protecting Robin was foreshadowed in zou when neko or inu told them they would have people after her.
We got cp0 and I know you got hope left for kidd but meme has also expressed wanting to get Robin. She gonna fold kidd and law and the shs will be in the middle of a cp0 vs meme.

Things are getting fucking crazy. Even if the SHs beat Kaido, they still have to deal with the Big Mom Pirates, they still have to deal with CP0, and now Lucci is back with World Government forces coming to Wano to take it over and kidnap Robin.

I'm just wondering how the Straw Hats are gonna be able to get out of this situation? Even if the SHs somehow deal with all of them, they still have to deal with the other supernova over who gets to see the Wano Road Ponyglyph.

Good chapter, I expect now two more chapters each dedicated to one of the calamities’s fight and another one in which they both fall together similar to Perospero and Jack.

Yamato trying to 'reduce' the firepower of the nuke tells me that it'll definitely blast at some point. Because if it wasn't going to, there would be no talk of reducing it all. Just defusing it. There's a reason Yamato is just going to reduce the firepower, not remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.