rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not an or. That's the rest of my thoughts I talked about on discord
Meme and cp0 will get each other off wano don't know how but will be related to the kids being cp0 agents. Neither can get Robin because ultimately this arc ends in party.
(Also zoro been moved from live floor hats for a reason :))
I disagree. I'm saying CP-0 might weaken BM emotionally, and Kid/Law will beat her. You and I have very different ideas about how this arc is gonna go lol. Im not sure how either party will just leave.

Either party has to lose.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I disagree. I'm saying CP-0 might weaken BM emotionally, and Kid/Law will beat her. You and I have very different ideas about how this arc is gonna go lol
Was on about the cp0 kids part.

Meme will be after Robin
Robin in the live floor like the others (bar luffy and zoro) when sanji finishes his fight.

Meme on like the second floor with kidd and law she can't go live until she beats them.

Queen name bombs is nature enemy of CoO . You never escaped when he say your name. Also , snake move is natural enemy of CoA. What a beast. I guess Queen finished all moves. Next 1 or 2 chapters , sanji and zoro will have defeated calamaties.

Was on about the cp0 kids part.

Meme will be after Robin
Robin in the live floor like the others (bar luffy and zoro) when sanji finishes his fight.

Meme on like the second floor with kidd and law she can't go live until she beats them.
You are assuming CP-0 won't intercept before the live floor lol.

You are also assuming Kid/Law can't throw BM out of the mansion to the live floor too, which they already threw her off onigashima so it's not impossible.

I don't think Oda is stopping Kid and Law from fighting her. She's objectively the main secondary villain of the arc. Her son was defeated here too, she has all the means to be defeated here just like everyone else. I'm saying that if Brook/Robin, etc run into BM, and BM sees Robin, then I can see CP-0 using that knowledge of Caramel and the kids to fuck her over while they still pursue Brook/Robin or whoever else.

Let's wait and see.

No. The difference is big.

They are gonna make Luffy the pk sure.

Wings comments = importance to luffy as a most valuable crew members. Not power level.

This comment was made by Robin. Who cares what she has to say aside from candy boys who powerscale out of text.
who cares what you said also, right
Post automatically merged:

Imo, sounds like he'll do a bit more damage coming up, then use the raid suit after accepting he needs to become the "monster" he doesn't want to be fully. That shit fully unlocks what is going on with him and his flame powers go in overdrive once he takes it off again. I can't see Queen not getting what he wants out of seeing Sanji in the suit. Seems set up for it.
Sanjis RS dont rise his power. just providing invisibility unlike siblings power. RS just support speed and invisibility ability. All powers belong the sanji.

So with CP0 heading to Wano, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get intercepted by the revolutionary army, and Lucci himself gets picked off by Sabo, just like in the movie. It’s also a possibility that Kizaru is with them, given that he brought up potentially heading to Wano earlier. If he were to be heading there, it means Dragon could possibly head there as well to stop him, which means that Kizaru would either be taking a dirt nap, or something very close to it lol.

Also, this chapter proves invariably Sanji wasn’t near Jinbe’s level at any point previously. Sanji’s durability was portrayed as awful here in comparison to other dudes. He needs the raid suit and exoskeleton awakening to approach Jinbe’s level. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s the truth. About time he gets something that allows him to have a decent showing.

Cool chapter, looking forward to the conclusion of the King and Queen fights.

Sanjis RS dont rise his power. just providing invisibility unlike siblings power. RS just support speed and invisibility ability. All powers belong the sanji.
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying the raid suit will further unlock his actual power, so he may use it to force it to happen

This comment was made by Robin. Who cares what she has to say aside from candy boys who powerscale out of text.
I care what robin has to say. You know why? Cuz Oda made her say it. Powerscaling in One Piece is hard. That’s what a lot of people don’t understand. At least that’s how I feel.
People say: Sanji did poorly agains Page One
Zoro and Luffy didn’t do quite well against Hawkins either. It’s not important how there feels were. But what they can do right now. And right now Luffy will kick kaido’s ass, zoro will kick king’s ass and sanji queen’s. And that all they have to do

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No one asked for your opinion. Gtfo.

I care what robin has to say. You know why? Cuz Oda made her say it. Powerscaling in One Piece is hard. That’s what a lot of people don’t understand. At least that’s how I feel.
People say: Sanji did poorly agains Page One
Zoro and Luffy didn’t do quite well against Hawkins either. It’s not important how there feels were. But what they can do right now. And right now Luffy will kick kaido’s ass, zoro will kick king’s ass and sanji queen’s. And that all they have to do
Whe Oda is not goofing and stakes are serious Zoro performed better. Sorry.

Not what I'm saying. I'm saying the raid suit will further unlock his actual power, so he may use it to force it to happen
yes , ım saying what is actual power of stealth black. as the name suggests, just invisibility . we have never heard any spesific power from Sora story. His siblings name shows which ability they had. stealth black is not refer any power.

No one asked for your opinion. Gtfo.

Whe Oda is not goofing and stakes are serious Zoro performed better. Sorry.
grow up keyboard clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.