rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee getting my posts deleted in his copium crying thread, scared of being exposed because he doesn't like entire Larines are going to be soloed by SH Crew after their power-ups, Luffy solos 2 Ladmirals, while Lolo + Sanji solos 2 Ladmirals, he keeps crying for their power-ups, while previously he was allowed to spread unconfirmed spoilers in the previous thread and even insult us with childish name-callings but his posts doesn't get deleted... :goyea: Worstgen working hard for protecting Lee the Admiral wanker, who spread fake spoilers and insult people.

Let's see if mods will allow me to expose Lee's lying bullshits again;

If you waited a little more before spreading unconfirmed spoilers and insulting us in the spoilers thread, you could see the truth admiral wanker, and you wouldn't be exposed as a liar and you wouldn't be humiliated again by me. :goyea:

Do you see ''Good'' in this conversation? :vistalaugh:

CP0 literally admits Yonko Kaido is invincible from their point of view, if the miracle happens and Kaido loses, they will try to invade Wano. You on the otherhand keep spreading unconfirmed spoilers and cry in your copium threads.

We also learned that Larines don't have the men nor Courage to send their men against the Wano Samurai;

While the World Government has other forces that can do what Larines can't do;

What was I saying? The thing that Gorousei said; ''JUST THE OUTWARD FACE'' = LARINES.

Shiki vs. Roger pirates; Shiki uses all of his Fleet and army, superior numbers

Shiki vs. Entire Larines; Shiki says they are garbage and solos entire Larines without bringing his army and fleet. :gokulaugh:

They are insignificant, like Shiki said, they are garbage,

And entire Larines will be soloed by 1 Yonko easily, or SH Pirates, you don't need alliances to defeat them, maybe to defeat entire Government, but Larines are just outward face, not the real face.

It's here guys, you can see how I exposed that liar Lee again, you can see it before the mods delete my post to protect Lee.

Extra Bonus for Lee;

:vistalaugh:

@qwe @Shiroyru @Tejas @Red Admiral @DiedrichKira @Jailer @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Bullet @Hanzo hattori @Chaves @King of the world @Big D. Kaios @Guiding_Thunder @WesMidnight etc etc
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao Sanji is like a mini Jozu (durability), Marco (regen) , and Shiryu (invisibility, though not sure if he's going to be using that) combined. All he needs is more potent attacks and you can wrap it up, he's gonna clear the Yonkou commander range in no time if this keeps up.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

The Lucci part was almost the best IMO. It is somewhat not surprising that the world government is coming into actuon. Interesting to see Stussy here.
It seems to be like some have already speculated, that Wano's initial power struggle and the Kurozumi persecution were all set up with the purpose of taking Wano over. Wondering how Stussy retained her young looks over all these years. It can't be Bonney's DF after all.
There are a few possibilities now: Wano will become Luffy's official teritorry, Wano will temporarily fall to the WG or another party will intervene, such as the remaining BM pirates, the Revos or even the grand fleet.

I'm not really thrilled about the possibility that we'll get another Robin rescue plot. Really don't want her to be captured bc it might mean that the SH's will be split up next arc - one part goes to Elbaf and the other part rescues Robin.
Since Robin has a connection to the Revos them coming into play is not unlikely.

I still don't like what's happening to Sanji's body... it depends on how Oda will execute this plot whether I'll end up liking this whole GMO plot.
Queen's voice activated launchers were funny as heck. Not different from voice activated devices irl:rolaugh:

So with CP0 heading to Wano, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get intercepted by the revolutionary army, and Lucci himself gets picked off by Sabo, just like in the movie. It’s also a possibility that Kizaru is with them, given that he brought up potentially heading to Wano earlier. If he were to be heading there, it means Dragon could possibly head there as well to stop him, which means that Kizaru would either be taking a dirt nap, or something very close to it lol.

Also, this chapter proves invariably Sanji wasn’t near Jinbe’s level at any point previously. Sanji’s durability was portrayed as awful here in comparison to other dudes. He needs the raid suit and exoskeleton awakening to approach Jinbe’s level. Nothing wrong with that, but that’s the truth. About time he gets something that allows him to have a decent showing.

Cool chapter, looking forward to the conclusion of the King and Queen fights.
Sabo is suffering from whatever off-screen disaster in the Reverie happened to have the revo army crying about him

Queen is far stronger than Who's who so I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
Queen's constrictor move would severely injure and break the bones anyone on the alliance side not named Luffy...who has immunity...

Sanji's AP on fishman island was portrayed as equal to Jinbe, his speed is better, and he has grown since fishman island whereas Jinbe has stayed the same as he is already a veteran pirate.

Jinbe can't crack Queen's sword while passively standing there, I doubt he can crack it with full power defense.

Theory: Momo will accidently fire an elemental attack through his mouth, either boro breath or wind related, it will obliterate half of Onigashima mid air.

Or he will hold Onigashima for some time when it is about to fall, and it will allow the people to evacuate. I dont think Momo's flames can rival Kaido's. Remember Yamato said they need to be stronger than Kaido. I am a little skeptical that Oda will give such a feat to an eight year old who just got his hands on this devil fruit.

B

Ballel

Lee getting my posts deleted in his copium crying thread, scared of being exposed because he doesn't like entire Larines are going to be soloed by SH Crew after their power-ups, Luffy solos 2 Ladmirals, while Lolo + Sanji solos 2 Ladmirals, he keeps crying for their power-ups, while previously he was allowed to spread unconfirmed spoilers in the previous thread and even insult us with childish name-callings but his posts doesn't get deleted... :goyea: Worstgen working hard for protecting Lee the Admiral wanker, who spread fake spoilers and insult people.

Let's see if mods will allow me to expose Lee's lying bullshits again;

If you waited a little more before spreading unconfirmed spoilers and insulting us in the spoilers thread, you could see the truth admiral wanker, and you wouldn't be exposed as a liar and you wouldn't be humiliated again by me. :goyea:

Do you see ''Good'' in this conversation? :vistalaugh:

CP0 literally admits Yonko Kaido is invincible from their point of view, if the miracle happens and Kaido loses, they will try to invade Wano. You on the otherhand keep spreading unconfirmed spoilers and cry in your copium threads.

We also learned that Larines don't have the men nor Courage to send their men against the Wano Samurai;

While the World Government has other forces that can do what Larines can't do;

What was I saying? The thing that Gorousei said; ''JUST THE OUTWARD FACE'' = LARINES.

Shiki vs. Roger pirates; Shiki uses all of his Fleet and army, superior numbers

Shiki vs. Entire Larines; Shiki says they are garbage and solos entire Larines without bringing his army and fleet. :gokulaugh:

They are insignificant, like Shiki said, they are garbage,

And entire Larines will be soloed by 1 Yonko easily, or SH Pirates, you don't need alliances to defeat them, maybe to defeat entire Government, but Larines are just outward face, not the real face.

It's here guys, you can see how I exposed that liar Lee again, you can see it before the mods delete my post to protect Lee.

Extra Bonus for Lee;

:vistalaugh:

@qwe @Shiroyru @Tejas @Red Admiral @DiedrichKira @Jailer @Seraphoenix @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Bullet @Hanzo hattori @Chaves @King of the world @Big D. Kaios @Guiding_Thunder @WesMidnight etc etc
Lee's right tho.
The WG allows the Yonko to exist for balance purposes. The Yonko keep each other at bay which means that no one will eventually pose a serious threat to the WG in the form of finding the One Piece.
The Navy might be able to take them on.
But for which purpose?
Seizing Wano in case Kaido goes down must be a direct order from Imu. Neither Lucci nor anyone else in the government is sure it will even come to this.
So, defeating the Yonko, namely Kaido in this case, only for the sake of conquering Wano, would never be the WG's objective. But in case Kaido goes down anyway they want to seize the oportunity.

As you said, the Marines are merely the outward face of the government. They don't make the decisions. The Gorosei and eventually Imu make them.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the Sanji situation contradicts the themes of WCI. I don't think thats the case.

To me the thematic commentary has simply evolved. Oda is just adding something new to the conversation.

Before in WCI it was emphasizing the kindness he got from his mother and why that was important. Now him proving to still have his father's modifications inside of him is Oda telling us that this is also important to his character.

That Sanji must accept and embrace both sides of himself. What he got from his mother and what he got from his father in order to be complete. That yes kindness is important and sometimes more important than being tough but sometimes kindness alone isn't enough. It was wrong for his father the force Sanji to be as tough as steel. He should have been allowed to grow into it naturally. Because being both kind and being as tough as steel are both necessary.

This is the two halves of who Sanji is coming together.
:stealthblack: Sanji! :stealthblack:

I wonder if Oda's going to do something with Chopper and Sanji. He makes Chopper react to what's happening with Sanji this chapter

and Sanji's struggling with

turning into a "monster" like his siblings.

If we look back at the first interactions we've seen between Luffy and Chopper, it was Luffy and Sanji chasing Chopper to get him to join the crew and calling him a monster

which obviously Chopper took badly because of his past, however it was when Sanji

called Luffy a Monster as well, that Chopper stopped thinking of that as strictly a bad thing.

Maybe Oda intends to bring that back and have Chopper help Sanji deal with the changes he's going through.

Lee's right tho.
The WG allows the Yonko to exist for balance purposes. The Yonko keep each other at bay which means that no one will eventually pose a serious threat to the WG in the form of finding the One Piece.
The Navy might be able to take them on.
But for which purpose?
Seizing Wano in case Kaido goes down must be a direct order from Imu. Neither Lucci nor anyone else in the government is sure it will even come to this.
So, defeating the Yonko, namely Kaido in this case, only for the sake of conquering Wano, would never be the WG's objective. But in case Kaido goes down anyway they want to seize the oportunity.

As you said, the Marines are merely the outward face of the government. They don't make the decisions. The Gorosei and eventually Imu make them.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
For one, if Government wanted 4 Yonko to exist, they wouldn't attack Whitebeard 2 years ago and they wouldn't get WB killed by plotting with many different sneaky plans during the war. They would just execute Ace in a different location, and they would avoid fighting with Whitebeard. It would be easy.

For 1 year there was only 3 Yonko until Blackbeard become a Yonko 1 year before, so what happened to balance during that 1 year? Nothing.

If there will be 2 Yonko or 1 Yonko left, it won't happen anything to balance as well. ''Balance'' only existed with the help of Shichibukai, it means that government is desperate to fight Yonko, since they need ''balance'' they take help from other pirates to make things balanced against the pirates, since its 1 Yonko > Larines, only when Larines gets help, it's 1 Yonko = Larines + Shichibukai, once Shichibukai was removed balance is also removed, then it means they trust their own power and Vegapunks to fight Yonko with 1 Yonko = Larines + Vegapunk's SSG, their objective was always fighting Yonko, which is why Shichibukai existed, and which is why Kaido said Government STILL plans to attack Yonko even after removing Shichibukai.

The ''US'' here is Yonko, the Government and Larines always planned to defeat Yonko.

Shanks become a Yonko 6 years ago, it was 4 years ago when it was pre-TS, before Shanks, there was also 3 Yonko.

That 4 Yonko balance thing is very easy to debunk, as I just did.

It's always for 1 Yonko > Larines, only when they had Shichibukai, they are in balance and it becomes 1 Yonko = Larines + Shichibukai.

Shichibukai also existed so they could fight against Yonko, you think they would allow some pirates to be legalized if they can alone stop Yonko? Shichibukai only existed because Government needed other pirates to FIGHT Yonko, they don't want Yonko to exist nor legalize pirates like Shichibukai, but they had no other choice.

They only want to seize Wano if Kaido loses, because CP0 just admitted in this chapter TWICE, that they think Kaido is invincible, and they can't imagine Kaido is losing, same reason why they don't seize Wano for themselves. Because of the idea that Kaido not losing to anyone.

CP0 (who works directly under Celestials and Imu) literally begging for weapons from Wano Shogun, because they needed weapons to fight other pirates. You think they would put themselves into this situation willingly and be desperate when they could defeat Kaido and seize the weapons in Wano?

''After all you were desperate enough to go to a pirate to buy the weapons you needed to fight Pirates.''

You think they would let Kaido exist and then still beg for the weapons to fight other pirates? :gokulaugh: Lmao, get out of here.

As for troll Lee ;

:gokulaugh: This guy is always going to lose.

I wonder if Oda's going to do something with Chopper and Sanji. He makes Chopper react to what's happening with Sanji this chapter

and Sanji's struggling with

turning into a "monster" like his siblings.

If we look back at the first interactions we've seen between Luffy and Chopper, it was Luffy and Sanji chasing Chopper to get him to join the crew and calling him a monster

which obviously Chopper took badly because of his past, however it was when Sanji

called Luffy a Monster as well, that Chopper stopped thinking of that as strictly a bad thing.

Maybe Oda intends to bring that back and have Chopper help Sanji deal with the changes he's going through.
Would be cool if:

- Apoo finally is shown fighting Drake (after 22 fucking chapters)
- Finally calls in the last remaining Numbers
- Sanji, refusing to accept his transformation into his siblings and become a monster, gets tossed around by Queen (not really getting hurt, just not doing anything signficant).
- Numbers are begin heavily destroying fodder, and Chopper has a moment with Sanji where he tells him it's OK to become a monster to get stronger, then Baby Chopper takes a 2nd rumble and gets a new form, fucking the Numbers up.
- Sanji takes after Chopper, throws the raid suit on, and when he takes it off again, has his enhanced Germa powers.

How I hope it goes down

Just read the chapter. I didnt like Queens gags especially missile gag but other than that it was a solid chapter.
Sanji finally gets his power up after so long. Sanji wasnt that much durable so i like this power up even though i dont like the Judge factor.
I cant wait for Sanji to beat ''Queen The Clown''. :queenmoji:
I will give this chapter 3 stars. It was a good chapter. Not great or not terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.