Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hard pass on another robin rescue arc, they should wipe the floor with them unless they brought a marineford sized army

Now a Vivi rescue arc and facing the Gorosei/Im head on, that's the real shit.

But if Lucci is a subordinate, that says a lot more about CP-0 being a powerful organization imo
While I'm sure he's really strong, I'd be kind of disappointed if frowning one or someone else wasn't actually the leader. A new character being the leader allows the group to retain an unknown upper limit imo.
Exactly. At least one person needs to be admiral level in the organisation to maintain its hype for the final war and it's certainly not Lucci because he can't have a higher growth rate than Luffy, lol. I'm still betting on the hat guy.

If Lucci is the leader, that means no one can be stronger than Lucci.
I mean Lucci wasn't the leader but the strongest in CP9. But yeah, that was a slightly different case.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
@Doggo i don't think BMP and Cp0 will come in together but i don't have any hopes for BMP in general..

Cp0 is like the next big boss for the SHP dealing with them honestly.. the raid is getting very interesting with this
It's just that the BMP vanishing when they were called to the feast as well is just odd.
It could be a nice explanation that they never arrived because the CP0 captured them before.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Follow me for a sec
Robin is fainted and carried by Brook, they are evacuating the castle
Nami and Usopp are evacuating the castle
Jimbe is evacuating the castle
Franky is going to the Live Floor
Won't take long before they regroup on the Live Floor and make a resume of the situation, what to do now to be helpful, how to act etc... That's when imo Drake will be finished with Apoo and get contact with the SHs (especially if CP0 intervenes at that point to get Big Target Robin).
My point is that if CP0 makes a move during the war (and not post war) then they gonna do it right when the SHs are on the point of regrouping, cause that would rafforce theor coesione even more.

Drake stopping Lucci would be GOATED, and would likely act as the Lone Force (reference ti CH. 990) who holds Lucci...
That would be a great moment for Drake ngl. I'd stop shitting on him for a couple of weeks if he does do that.

I think Sanji, Jinbe and Franky vs CP-0 is more likely tho.

Two Carnivorous Zoans versing
Ik thats hype bro
But I think Drake vs Apoo; Killer vs Hawkins will end simultaneously.
Lucci is a different plotline.

Sabo reason for being there is
1) Protect Robin who is a friend of his and Luffy
2) Fight against Cipher Pol who the Revs Oppose
3) Tracking weapons from Dressrosa into Wano

Yamato just mentioned weapons/bombs same chapter Lucci appears
I edited my post adding a couple of things
But how would you handle BMP at that point? They're already a big party who's just waiting to kick in, CP0 just arrived... You think Oda can handle another party too?

I edited my post adding a couple of things
But how would you handle BMP at that point? They're already a big party who's just waiting to kick in, CP0 just arrived... You think Oda can handle another party too?
Sabo and Revs knocking down Meme crew again.
I think Lucci is away from Onigashima and is flying there.
Sabo prolly swimming up or sum shit

I think they both will clash at Wano.

It's just that the BMP vanishing when they were called to the feast as well is just odd.
It could be a nice explanation that they never arrived because the CP0 captured them before.
Cp0 prolly won't waste their time with BMp.. but what on earth are they up to.. they haven't even ruined the festival.. are they partaking in it Lol

Smoothie in a Kimono tho....πŸ‘€

either way.. after Onigashima lands or explodes something just be done of them.. they are to conspicuous to be irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.