Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjitards trying to downplay Zoro is pointless.

At the end of the day, you are just downplaying Sanji because he will never be stronger than Zoro.

Downplaying Zoro = downplaying Sanji since you think they are equal or something
Zoro is weak. He should be KO after the fight with king since the medicine from the mink will took action .

After king fight Zoro only option is to fight Orochi.

While Sanji is still fresh . After finish with queen he will help Luffy vs kaido or protect robin from the CP0 .

You see the difference 330M bounty man > 320M bounty man

Zoro is weak. He should be KO after the fight with king since the medicine from the mink will took action .

After king fight Zoro only option is to fight Orochi.

While Sanji is still fresh . After finish with queen he will help Luffy vs kaido or protect robin from the CP0 .

You see the difference 330M bounty man > 320M bounty man
Sanji bros pls powerscale without mentionin zoro , his feats or his opponents ?

Or is it possible that you cant ? Coz his portrayal relies on Zoro ?

in Post time skip he has leveled up i wonder what he can do with that move and Anti Manner Kick Course..

i don't think anti manner kick course will ever be a finisher...but a very brute driven move.. ofc would be devastating if he just used it against his opponents
I liked the animation with Anti Manner kick course,was always about Pure strength and AP,want Sanji to replicate that Sai Feat of Destroying a mountain.

Hype SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.